As 2022 draws to a close, it is time to reflect on 2022 and welcome 2023.
This year has been yet again a very successful year for Whizlabs with more learners being trained, release of new courses, labs and so on.
As one of the most hectic years in recent memory getting closer, allow me to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for your unwavering support for Whizlabs in the coming year. As we enter 2023, I want to wish a happy new year to all of my coworkers, business partners, learners, and the entire Whizlabs community.
With your support, we have been able to make it through the ups and downs of our business journey. Our development throughout the years has been the result of the combined efforts of every person connected to us. Our endeavors for the upcoming year will therefore count on your active support in helping to drive us forward in 2023.
Let’s take a quick glance of the progress we have made in 2022:
- We have introduced & upgraded courses in AWS, CompTIA, Microsoft Azure, Hashicorp and Google Cloud.
- We have launched 100+ hands on labs
- We reached 10 M+ learners across the world
- And I am proud to say that we have users from 190+ countries and 500+ companies and their employees get upskilled by Whizlabs
Whizlabs has experienced consistent success in terms of the overall number of learners trained, the caliber of courses, the worth of its accreditation and certification, and the variety of courses it offers. As always, we are steadfast in our commitment to help individuals in achieving success in their career. It might appear to be a very difficult task indeed. However, it is possible and can be achieved with vision and tenacity.
In 2023, we have planned to add up some new features in our platform to bring flexibility to the users and also we will publish some interesting posts that can really benefit the end users. We are prepared to introduce a number of new courses in 2023 in response to the demand of our students and IT enthusiasts. Additionally, to ensure they are up-to-date, our specialists will strive to enhance existing training programs.
And also we take great pride in our impeccable customer care network, which meets the demands of our vast user base. We had the chance to efficiently address a lot of user issues while also presenting new developments in customer service.
We could not be where we are today without the enormous amount of support from each and every one of our loyal Whizlabs clients and coworkers, and I would like to personally thank you all for that. I also want to congratulate the Whizlabs team for their dedication and contagious excitement in making sure that our partners and clients receive the best possible service from us.
I wish everyone with a joyful, healthy, and prosperous 2023. And keep trusting us!
- 30+ Free Questions on AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification exam [ Updated – 2023 ] - March 2, 2023
- Top hands-on labs to prepare for Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect - February 22, 2023
- Upskill your teams on a Multi-Cloud universe - January 12, 2023
- Leading the Way: A Message from the CEO for 2023 - January 1, 2023
- Top Hands-on labs to prepare for SAA-C03: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate - December 8, 2022
- What is sandbox in cloud computing? - November 3, 2022
- What’s all the buzz about Metaverse and Cloud Computing ? - October 18, 2022
- Why should you upskill your teams in AWS? - September 21, 2022