As the exam is intended for Java beginners, the toughness level of questions is quite low, as compared to other Java certification exams. Freshers to Java can score well, if they can extensively read about the various Java-based technologies and also get hands-on practice on Java fundamentals for a couple of months.
No certification study guides are yet available for this exam. Any good book which covers Java Language basics like Head First Java is sufficient for handling code-based questions. Take code examples from the books, go through them and experiment with various possibilities. For the UML part, the exam authors have provided a free booklet (see resources) which covers all the stuff that you will need for the exam.
- Preparation Guide for the Splunk Core Certified User Exam - December 16, 2020
- Top 25 Tableau Interview Questions for 2020 - October 15, 2020
- Best Way to Learn Java for Beginners - October 8, 2020
- 20 PostgreSQL Commands You Need to Learn - September 8, 2020
- Oracle Announces New Java OCP 11 Developer 1Z0-819 Exam - August 31, 2020