The Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP 6 – CX-310-065) now known as Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer (OCPJP 6 – 1Z0-851) is the entry level exam and is essential for many Java related certification
Some basic information about OCPJP 6 :
- Exam Code : 1Z0-851
- Number of Questions : 60
- Passing Score : 61 % (36 out of 60) You need to obtain atleast 61 % to be successful in this exam which is 36 out of 60 to be answered correctly
- Time Allowed : 150 minutes which is sufficient . You are allowed to go back to previous questions during the exam.
- Type of Questions – Multiple choice. If multiple choice questions have more than one correct answer, it is explicitly mentioned in the question. Some interactive questions like Drag n Drop, Matching have been removed.
The objectives of OCPJP 6.0 are almost same as OCPJP 5.0 except few changes which introduce new topics like Console (API Contents), NavigableSet, and NavigableMap (Collections/Generics) and removed the overridden methods and constructor from “OO Concepts”.
Objectives – The seven categories of objectives for the exam are as follows:
- Declarations, initialization, and scoping
- Flow control
- API contents
- Object-oriented concepts
Benefits of OCPJP 6 certification :
- OCPJP 6 certification proves your expertise on the Java products and technologies.
- Professionals holding the OCPJP 6 certification are preferred by the employers and they also get preference in promotions.
- OCPJP 6 certification is helpful for professionals who want to upgrade their credentials and get recognition from the industry.
- OCPJP 6 Certified professional can find appropriate jobs easily and get paid more.
Preparing for OCPJP 6 Certification? Pass in 1st attempt through Whizlabs OCPJP 6 Training Course! Start with Free Trial!
- Preparation Guide for the Splunk Core Certified User Exam - December 16, 2020
- Top 25 Tableau Interview Questions for 2020 - October 15, 2020
- Best Way to Learn Java for Beginners - October 8, 2020
- 20 PostgreSQL Commands You Need to Learn - September 8, 2020
- Oracle Announces New Java OCP 11 Developer 1Z0-819 Exam - August 31, 2020