Pearson VUE (pearsonvue.com) provides computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. It has secure network of test centers in 165 countries.
Some important points to be considered:
- If you are planning to take an exam on/after June 1: Registration will begin at Pearson VUE on May 16, 2011 for all scheduled exams on or after June 1.
- If you are currently registered to take an exam with Prometric or planning to take an exam on or before May 31: You can continue to register at Prometric through May 23, 2011, but you must complete your exam by June 1, 2011.
- If you currently have a Sun or Oracle exam voucher or exam retake voucher: All vouchers will still be valid through their original expiration date and will be redeemable with Pearson VUE starting on May 16, 2011.
- Exam Titles will remain same with the exception of Master Downloadable Projects.
- Exam numbers will be changed for all courses as Pearson has its own convention.
Also, you can get access to 50-70 free practice questions on Pearson’s website for 30 days. During this time you may access the practice questions up to 3 times.
You can refer to Oracle link for further details on this:
- Preparation Guide for the Splunk Core Certified User Exam - December 16, 2020
- Top 25 Tableau Interview Questions for 2020 - October 15, 2020
- Best Way to Learn Java for Beginners - October 8, 2020
- 20 PostgreSQL Commands You Need to Learn - September 8, 2020
- Oracle Announces New Java OCP 11 Developer 1Z0-819 Exam - August 31, 2020