Effective from June 1, 2011, Java certification exams will be offered through a new test delivery partner – Pearson VUE – and will no longer be available through Prometric.
Pearson VUE (pearsonvue.com) provides computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. It has secure network of test centers in 165 countries.
Some important points to be considered:
- If you are planning to take an exam on/after June 1: Registration will begin at Pearson VUE on May 16, 2011 for all scheduled exams on or after June 1.
- If you are currently registered to take an exam with Prometric or planning to take an exam on or before May 31: You can continue to register at Prometric through May 23, 2011, but you must complete your exam by June 1, 2011.
- If you currently have a Sun or Oracle exam voucher or exam retake voucher: All vouchers will still be valid through their original expiration date and will be redeemable with Pearson VUE starting on May 16, 2011.
- Exam Titles will remain same with the exception of Master Downloadable Projects.
- Exam numbers will be changed for all courses as Pearson has its own convention.
Also, you can get access to 50-70 free practice questions on Pearson’s website for 30 days. During this time you may access the practice questions up to 3 times.
You can refer to Oracle link for further details on this:
- Top 25+ Fresher Java Interview Questions - March 9, 2023
- 25 Free Practice Questions – GCP Certified Professional Cloud Architect - December 3, 2021
- 30 Free Questions – Google Cloud Certified Digital Leader Certification Exam - November 24, 2021
- 4 Types of Google Cloud Support Options for You - November 23, 2021
- APACHE STORM (2.2.0) – A Complete Guide - November 22, 2021
- Data Mining Vs Big Data – Find out the Best Differences - November 18, 2021
- Understanding MapReduce in Hadoop – Know how to get started - November 15, 2021
- What is Data Visualization? - October 22, 2021