This certification is for those programmers who are experienced in using the Java programming language. If one clears this certification, it proves that a programmer understands the basic syntax and structure of the Java programming language and can create Java technology applications that run on server and desktop systems using J2SE 5.0.
To achieve this certification, candidates must successfully complete one exam. It is not necessary to be a Certified Java Associate prior to taking this exam.
There are many ways to prepare for this certification. For those who want to go for self-study, there is the typical buy-a-book approach. You can also try the second-hand or used book approach, as many people don’t feel the need to keep these books after they’ve passed the test. Another option is the online exam simulators, free or paid. This type of exam simulators can help you to try out the typical exam format before taking the real exam. You can also try participating in various forums where there are many people already trying for this certification or with people sharing their experience.
Make sure that you get plenty of practice with problems involving the new features. Once you have adequate practice under, you will be able to handle the questions in the exam. The time you need to spend on preparation depends on your background and experience in programming languages in general and Java technology in particular.
Some helpful links
- Top 25 Fresher Java Interview Questions - March 9, 2023
- 25 Free Practice Questions – GCP Certified Professional Cloud Architect - December 3, 2021
- 30 Free Questions – Google Cloud Certified Digital Leader Certification Exam - November 24, 2021
- 4 Types of Google Cloud Support Options for You - November 23, 2021
- APACHE STORM (2.2.0) – A Complete Guide - November 22, 2021
- Data Mining Vs Big Data – Find out the Best Differences - November 18, 2021
- Understanding MapReduce in Hadoop – Know how to get started - November 15, 2021
- What is Data Visualization? - October 22, 2021