We have been receiving many requests from our beloved learners for introducing a Docker Swarms training course. Today, it brings us more pleasure than ever to announce the launch of our new Docker Swarm basics training course. The introduction of container technology in the world of application development has sent massive ripples that continue introducing prominent changes.
Most important of all, containers have helped enterprises address the issue of excessive development overheads and scalability. In addition, containers can foster flexible migration and faster application deployment. However, the management of multiple containers also presents a critical setback in development that you can address easily with container orchestration tools. Therefore, the demand for IT professionals skilled in container orchestration tools is increasingly prominently in recent times.
The following discussion helps you uncover the important details of our new Docker Swarm basics online course. In addition, you can also reflect on the necessity to learn Docker Swarm alongside its definition and notable applications.
Enroll Now: Docker Swarm Basics Online Course
What is Docker Swarm, and Is It Important?
Container orchestration emerged as a reliable solution for the management of the lifecycles of containers. The main objective of our Docker Swarm basics training course is to help you gain Docker fundamental expertise in one of the popular container orchestration tools in the market currently. Now, there is a lot of debate surrounding the ideal container orchestration tool with the considerably rising popularity of Kubernetes.
- Docker is equally popular as many companies use it for production. You can use it as an orchestration platform for scaling and management of containers.
- If you have been using Docker, then you know that applications would get a spike in traffic gradually. In such cases, you have to scale fast and decide appropriately on where you want to take containers.
- In addition, you would have to work on monitoring all containers and making sure that they can restart after exiting. Docker Swarm can help in achieving these tasks easily.
- Docker Swarm contains a swarm manager that controls the activities of the cluster. With proven expertise in Docker Swarm, you can develop applications with high availability.
Our Docker Swarm basics training course is the ideal choice for learning the fundamentals of container orchestration. Docker Swarm is a collection of physical or virtual machines running Docker, that is configured for joining together as a cluster. After clustering the group of machines, you don’t have to worry about running the Docker commands. The machines in the cluster, known as nodes, take care of these requirements.
You can understand the architecture of Docker Swarm with fundamental level Docker Swarm online training. The basic architecture of Docker Swarm includes worker nodes and a manager node that manages all the resources of worker nodes effectively. In addition, the manager node is responsible for the efficient and seamless operations of the cluster.
Reasons to Learn Docker Swarm
However, readers may still wonder about the reasons to pursue our Docker Swarm basics training course. The benefits of Docker Swarm and the continuous improvements in its functionalities for application development are clear reasons to learn Docker Swarm fundamentals.
A major proportion of over 700 customers of Docker use Docker Swarm, and startups are increasingly adopting Swarm. Most important of all, the features of Docker Swarm make it a comprehensive tool for container orchestration. Here is an outline of some of the notable functionalities you can avail with Docker Swarm fundamental training.
- Docker Swarm is very easy to install and navigate the functionalities with ease.
- You don’t have to install standalone software for operating Docker Swarm as it is built directly into the official Docker CLI.
- Docker Swarm is lightweight with lesser moving parts, thereby imparting better flexibility.
- Docker Swarm is also compatible with ‘docker-compose.yml’ files.
- The automatic scheduling of tasks in Docker Swarm is also an important feature that helps in ensuring the availability of resources for containers.
Based on these functionalities of using Docker Swarm, developers and system administrators can improve their efficiencies reasonably. Our new Docker Swarm basics training course aims at helping you achieve fundamental expertise that can open new career paths.
Preparing to become a Docker Certified Associate? Follow this comprehensive guide for the Docker Certified Associate exam preparation and get ready to pass the exam.
Whizlabs Docker Swarm Basics Online Course
Now that you know the potential of Docker Swarm allow us to point out what the new Whizlabs Docker Swarm basics training course has to offer. Our new Docker Swarm basics online course would help you learn the basic concepts of Docker Swarm. In addition, you can also develop your capabilities for building, automation, and monitoring of a server cluster for containers. Here is an outline of the assured features that you would find in our new Docker Swarm basics training course.
- The total duration of training videos amounts to 5 hours
- Learners would find a total of 40 lectures in the course covering all important fundamentals pertaining to Docker Swarm
- Detailed coverage of all topics in each lecture
- Unlimited access to the training course on PC, Mac, Android, and iOS devices
- 100% unconditional moneyback guarantee
- Subject matter expert support
Topics Covered in Whizlabs Docker Swarm Basics Course
So, what topics would the new Whizlabs Docker Swarm basics training course cover? This is obviously one of the pressing questions for any individual aspiring to learn about Docker Swarm. Our new Docker Swarm basics course covers many crucial topics pertaining to the use of Docker Swarm for container orchestration.
Most important of all, the training course follows a modular approach for covering all topics related to the use of Docker Swarm. Here is an outline of the different modules in our new fundamental level Docker Swarm basics online training course and the individual topics in them.
The first module or section in our new Docker Swarm fundamentals training course, deals with an overview of Docker. You can find the following subtopics in this module.
- Docker overview
- Docker repository
- Running the application with Docker
The second module in our new Docker Swarm basics training course deals with orchestration. The topics covered in this module are as follows,
- Docker Swarm overview
- Docker Swarm architecture
- The Docker Service
The third module of our Docker Swarm training course addresses the topic of Docker Swarm Cluster Setup. You can find the following topics in this module,
- Docker Node setup
- Docker Swarm setup
The fourth module in our new Docker Swarm fundamentals training course deals with the management of nodes in Docker Swarm. The topics in this module are as follow,
- Addition or removal of worker nodes
- Promotion or demotion of worker nodes
The next module in our Docker Swarm basics training course addresses Docker Swarm services.
The other modules in our new course include the following,
- Overlay network
Also Read: Docker Tips and Tricks
Are You Ready to Learn Docker Swarm Basics?
Based on the details of our new Docker Swarm basics training course presented here, you can find how easily you can learn Docker Swarm. By selecting our new training course for learning Docker Swarm basics, you can improve your chances of receiving trustworthy and standard guidance on using Docker Swarm.
Most important of all, you can also test your learning outcomes by testing your ability for practical assignments. The guidance of subject matter experts in the event of any doubts and comprehensive coverage of topics can enable learners to master Docker Swarm effortlessly.
However, the features and benefits of our training course alone cannot make a difference. Learners have to invest additional efforts in testing their knowledge, skills, and capabilities in Docker Swarm. For example, learners can use practice tests and sample questions to test their knowledge. So, don’t waste any more time and select our Docker Swarm training course right now!
- Webinar on Introduction to Serverless and Container Services in AWS - August 14, 2020
- Azure AZ-303 Online Course Launched - August 12, 2020
- Tableau Fundamentals Training Course Launched - August 7, 2020
- Microsoft Azure AI-100 Online Course Launched - August 4, 2020
- Getting Started: Introduction to Jenkins - July 30, 2020