We have got great pleasure in announcing the launch of the new Automating AWS with Python and Boto3 training course. Candidates have been looking for specialized training courses in AWS, and this new training course couldn’t have come at a better time. Automation is the buzzword for enterprises all over the world in different sectors for the right reasons. Cost efficiency and productivity of operations are two prominent factors that drive the emphasis on automation.
Therefore, AWS automation engineers have a wide range of skills and tools to master for gaining access to lucrative career opportunities. The following discussion shows you the details of the new Whizlabs Automating AWS with Python and Boto3 online training course. In addition, readers could find the unique benefits of the course, adding value to their AWS automation learning journey.
Know A Bit About AWS Automation
AWS is a massive public cloud service provider with a diverse assortment of services. However, the cloud services imply resource efficiency by default with the exclusion of the need to maintain and provision on-premises hardware. However, users still have to provision servers and monitor systems for health status.
As a result, AWS professionals often face the need for repetitive tasks in their respective job roles. The prospects for automating AWS with Python and Boto3 would come into the scenario at this juncture. Automation is not only a proven approach for reducing errors but also simplifies the approaches for maintaining the accuracy of all cloud operations.
Automation enables certain systems, services, and tools on AWS to function according to the user’s specifications. Furthermore, automation of different parts of their job enables AWS professionals to focus on the core aspects of cloud solutions. In addition, automation also presents notable benefits for operations teams to streamline their activities and leverage automation capabilities for maintaining AWS systems in perfect shape.
Role of Python in AWS Automation
Python is one of the leading high-level programming languages in the world. Interestingly, Automating AWS with Python and Boto3 training is not the only place where you would hear about Python. The human-readable programming language is breaking conventions of programming by removing the complexity of commands and syntax.
As a result, Python helps programmers focus only on writing scripts rather than remembering many commands. Therefore, the simpler coding of automation scripts with Python makes it a great choice for AWS automation.
Role of Boto3 in AWS Automation
The next important aspect of automating AWS with Python and Boto3 online course is Boto3. Boto3 is a Software Development Kit (SDK) on AWS, specifically for Python. Python developers could use Boto3 for the configuration and management of different AWS services for their applications. The striking aspect of Boto3 is the facility of an object-oriented API along with low-level access for AWS services.
Boto3 also presents the benefits of better ease of use, thereby becoming a trustworthy choice for all Python developers. The role of Boto3 in AWS automation is directly evident in its capabilities. Users can leverage Boto3 capabilities for direct creation, updates, and deletion of AWS resources through Python scripts.
Also Check: AWS Certification Training Courses
Whizlabs Automating AWS with Python and Boto3 Training Course
The Whizlabs Automating AWS with Python and Boto3 training course is a specialty course for developing your expertise in Boto3. You can learn how to automate AWS with Python and Boto3 with the credibility of one of the best online training platforms. The training course includes the following important resources to help you learn scripting in Python for AWS automation and managing them through the Boto3 library.
- Getting started
- Use case for EC2 instance
- Use case for S3 bucket enforcement
- Use case for EC2 export
- Use case for CloudTrail enforcement
Apart from the organized structure of the Automating AWS with Python and Boto3 training course, you can also find the following striking features in the course.
- The total duration of the training videos in the course is 3 hours and 36 minutes
- The course contains a total of 20 lectures
- Interactive exercises and quizzes in the lectures
- In-depth coverage of all topics in each chapter
- Unlimited access to the course on commonly used device and operating system platforms
How Can the Whizlabs Automating AWS with Python and Boto3 Training Course Help You?
The Whizlabs Automating AWS with Python and Boto3 training course contributes promising value to the learning of candidates. Here are the benefits you can find with the new Whizlabs training course on AWS automation with Python and Boto3.
- The training course provides comprehensive insights on all topics related to automation of AWS with Python scripts and management of AWS resources by leveraging the Boto3 library. You can also find effective support for learning about the use of Boto3 documentation to create code for automation of AWS tasks.
- The Whizlabs Automating AWS with Python and Boto3 training course is available for unlimited access. Therefore, you can login to your Whizlabs account and learn AWS automation with Python and Boto3 according to your convenience.
- The focus on use cases of automating tasks in different generally used AWS services in the training course is also beneficial for learners. You can get a head-on approach for understanding how AWS automation works and a detailed impression of the role of Python and Boto3. Practical experience through observation of use cases can encourage learners to implement their learning outcomes in practice with confidence.
- The most striking value advantage of the Whizlabs training course for AWS automation with Python and Boto3 is the assurance of premium support. You can reach out to the customer support team of Whizlabs easily. In addition, Whizlabs also guarantees the facility of responsive support from subject matter experts for course-related queries.
On a concluding note, readers must be aware of the potential of Whizlabs Automating AWS with Python and Boto3 online course. The course not only provides guidance on using Python and Boto3 in coordination effectively for AWS automation but also insights on different practical use cases.
As the demand for automation increases, employers look for automation as a mandatory skill requirement for AWS professionals. In addition, existing AWS professionals such as developers, solutions architects, and SysOps administrations could also boost their professional expertise with skills and knowledge in automation. Give your career a competitive chance and start learning automation of AWS with Python and Boto3 right now!
- AWS IoT Core Device Provisioning Training Course Launched - September 16, 2020
- Python for Beginners Training Course Launched - September 15, 2020
- Automating AWS with Python and Boto3 Training Course Launched - September 14, 2020
- AWS Automation using Python and Boto3 – Detailed Guide - September 11, 2020
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer Practice Tests Launched - September 10, 2020