Want to know how to make leap from project manager to servant project leader.
This presentation reviews the idea of servant leadership within the context of well-known leadership concepts and methods to solve problems that project leaders face on a day to day basis. It is more than simply removing impediments or driving tasks to completion, but rather managing and embracing the tension of simultaneously being a leader and servant, task master and coach, and mentor and mentee depending on the situation.
1. Managing vs. Leading: why leading is not managing and the key differences
2. Making the transformation from project manager to servant project leader
3. How to transform your organizational environment to grow and thrive as an servant project leader as well developing budding future ones
See the webinar recording to get all these questions answered.
Have a look at Webinar led by Don Kim, PMP
Learn more about PMP at Whizlabs
- What are Scrum roles and why it’s needed? - August 12, 2017
- Stakeholder Analysis – Is it required? - July 28, 2017
- Project Manager – An integrator, how? - July 28, 2017
- Different PMI Certifications – Which one to choose? - July 28, 2017
- What is the importance of Change Management in Project Management? - June 23, 2017
- What’s important to know to build a career in Agile? - June 23, 2017
- Agile Basics, Manifesto & Principles - June 23, 2017
- Scrum – Is it mandatory to learn in today’s IT market? - June 2, 2017