We take the utmost pride and honor in bringing a new Masterclass course for our beloved community of learners. You can now find the Whizlabs Masterclass for Database migration to AWS on our official website and on the mobile app.
The idea to launch this course came from the news of a new AWS Database specialty certification exam. Candidates aspiring for AWS Database specialty certification could opt for the Whizlabs database migration to AWS online course. Candidates could improve their understanding of the migration of databases to AWS through this course.
Enroll Now: Database Migration to AWS Masterclass
Database migration is one of the important aspects of the AWS landscape, or in the cloud computing environment overall. Focus on database technology and the selection of appropriate database solutions for different workloads is a prominent concern in cloud computing. The constantly increasing demand for AWS database migration experts is primarily visible in the large-scale adoption of cloud by enterprises worldwide.
The following discussion would point out the details of the Whizlabs database migration to AWS training course. However, the important highlights of this discussion would be the details about the AWS Database specialty certification exam.
AWS Certified Database Specialty Exam
The AWS Certified Database specialty exam is suitable for individuals working in or aspiring for database-focused roles. The specialty certification exam is the ideal instrument for finding out the comprehensiveness of the candidate’s understanding of databases. The knowledge of database migration is one of the crucial requirements for the exam. Therefore, our database migration training course is the perfect tool for candidates to prepare for the AWS database specialty exam.
Requirements for the AWS Certified Database Specialty Exam
Before selecting the Whizlabs database migration to AWS training course, candidates should learn about the prerequisites for the examination. The good news is that AWS does not present any prerequisites for attending AWS certification exams. As a result, you have to follow the recommended skills and knowledge in the exam guide for the AWS database specialty certification exam. The recommended skills and knowledge can improve the chances for a candidate to qualify for the exam.
- At least five years of experience related to general database technologies.
- A minimum of 2 years of practical experience in working with AWS.
- Hands-on experience and skills in working with AWS cloud-based relational and NoSQL databases as well as on-premises databases.
AWS Certified Database Specialty Exam Information
The major aim of the Whizlabs database migration to AWS online course is the preparation of candidates for all challenges. Candidates could establish their expertise for database-focused job roles by using our course for learning database migration. Our Masterclass course presents helpful insights on one of the important elements of the AWS Certified database specialty exam. The specialty certification exam is in the beta stage and would become publicly available by April 2020. Let us take a look at the important domains in the exam to understand the importance of our AWS database migration masterclass.
- Workload-specific database design.
- Deployment and migration.
- Management and operations.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Database security.
Among all these domains, deployment and migration account for 20% of all questions in the exam. Therefore, you can depend on our database migration to AWS course for strengthening the “deployment and migration” domain of the AWS database specialty certification exam.
Database Migration to AWS Masterclass Course
The Whizlabs masterclass on migrating databases to AWS is the perfect alternative for learning about the preparation of migration strategies. You will learn about best practices for executing and validating data migration. Candidates learn how to migrate database to AWS with the help of promising insights from subject matter experts and qualified professionals. Furthermore, the detailed division of subtopics in each section of the course offers flexible opportunities for learning to candidates. Most important of all, learners could obtain in-depth insights regarding the working of AWS database management systems.
- Learners could find 26 different lectures in the Whizlabs masterclass course for database migration to AWS.
- The total duration of the training videos is 2 hours and 43 minutes.
Therefore, you can learn how to migrate database to AWS within a limited duration. The best thing with the Whizlabs training course for migration of the database to AWS cloud is precise attention on relevant topics. The lectures cover only what you need for migrating databases to AWS. Most important of all, the facility of covering different topics in short videos makes learning easier for candidates.
Sections in the course
Here is an outline of the different topics included in the Whizlabs masterclass AWS Database migration course.
The first section in the Whizlabs masterclass for migrating database to AWS is the introduction. The important lectures in this section, along with the duration of each lecture, are as follows.
- Introduction to the course- 00:04:11 mins.
- Getting started- 00:02:43 mins.
- Whys and How of AWS migration introduction- 00:07:06 mins.
- AWS offered migration services- 00:05:08 mins.
- Use cases for database migration by leveraging DMS- 00:05:11 mins.
The second section of the Whizlabs masterclass AWS database migration course includes the following lectures. The primary emphasis of this section is on MySQL to AWS RDS migration.
- Introduction to RDBMS database migration- 00:09:39 mins.
- Setup and configuration of source EC2 instance- 00:07:19 mins.
- Setting up MySQL database on EC2 instance- 00:09:46 mins.
- Creation of source and target endpoints- 00:04:43 mins.
- Setup and configuration of AWS RDS instance- 00:07:42 mins.
- Creation of a replication instance- 00:04:57 mins.
- Creation of a database migration task and performing migration- 00:08:59 mins.
- Summary of the section topics on RDBMS migration and MySQL to RDS_MySQL migration- 00:03:27 mins.
The third section of the Whizlabs masterclass course for database migration to AWS deals with migration from MongoDB to AWS DynamoDB. The lectures in this section are as follows.
- Introduction to NoSQL migration from MongoDB to DynamoDB- 00:05:12 mins.
- Setup and configuration of Linux EC2 instance- 00:08:15 mins.
- Setting up MongoDB on EC2 instance- 00:06:51 mins.
- Loading data on MongoDB instance- 00:07:48 mins.
- Creation of NoSQL source and target endpoints for a replication instance- 00:09:57 mins.
- Creation of a database migration task and performing NoSQL migration- 00:08:56 mins.
- Summary of the section on NoSQL migration from MongoDB to DynamoDB- 00:03:55 mins.
The final section of our database migration to AWS course deals with migration from AWS S3 to AWS RDS. You can find the following lectures in this section.
- Introduction to S3 CSV migration- 00:04:41 mins.
- Setting up and configuration of S3 bucket and loading CSV for migration- 00:03:59 mins.
- Creation of source and target endpoints for S3 CSV- 00:08:31 mins.
- Creation of a database migration task and performing CSV migration- 00:05:22 mins.
- Connecting to an EC2 instance and verification for migration- 00:04:12 mins.
- Summary of the section on CSV migration of AWS S3 to RDS MySQL database- 00:04:47 mins.
How can Database Migration to AWS Masterclass Course Help You?
Whizlabs is one of the reliable and trusted online course providers for various disciplines, particularly related to technology. The Whizlabs database migration to AWS course is our committed attempt to help learners prepare for the AWS certified database specialty exam. In addition, the course also helps candidates in learning about the general concepts of database migration in AWS.
AWS is one of the most preferred cloud computing platforms for enterprises in the present times. Therefore, database migration skills specific to the AWS platform can fetch considerably promising employment opportunities for learners. Here are some of the notable advantages that you can get with our masterclass course for migrating databases to AWS.
- Comprehensive coverage of all the important topics related to the migration of databases to AWS.
- Short videos of lectures make it easier for students to complete the course with higher simplicity.
- Round the clock access to the training videos increases the level of convenience for learners.
- The facility of a summary lecture in all the sections of our masterclass course on the migration of databases to AWS reinforces the learning outcomes from each section.
- The Whizlabs customer support and expert support options are always at the disposal of our learners. You can find reliable solutions to your doubts and queries at any time. It seems like your learning just got easier, didn’t it?
Ready to Learn the Database Migration to AWS?
Do you feel confident enough to take up the Whizlabs masterclass course for the migration of databases to AWS? Database migration is one of the basic yet highly crucial tasks for cloud professionals. Although the beginnings may be a bit challenging for new learners, the facility of credible training courses can provide benefits. The best approach for the selection of courses to learn the migration of databases to AWS is a comprehensive review of course content.
With the help of our newly launched masterclass course for migrating databases to AWS, you can establish prolific expertise in database migration. Completing this masterclass course can open many avenues for employment as database migration specialists. So, why wait anymore? Enroll right now in the database migration to AWS masterclass course and give your career a heavy boost!
- What’s New in Git 2.24? - February 18, 2020
- Top 25 AWS DevOps Interview Questions - February 17, 2020
- Comparing Machine Learning as a Service: Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud AI - February 14, 2020
- How to Make Money with Alexa Skills? - February 13, 2020
- Introduction to Amazon Braket – AWS Quantum Computing Service - February 12, 2020