Do you know AWS has released the new version of the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam? Yes, the old version has been obsolete from Sep 24, 2018, with the validation of new version of the exam. So, if you are planning to give AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam, you need to prepare for the new version of the exam.
We, at Whizlabs, are aimed to pace with the recent updates and so we’ve updated our AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate practice tests according to the new version of the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam. Let’s brief out the changes in the new version and how your preparation should be modified to pass the new version of the exam.
AWS Certifications – the certifications offered by Amazon Web Services have become one of the most sought-after certifications these days. These certifications have fixed the top place in the list of highest paying IT certifications. There is a great demand for certified system admins in the AWS cloud. If you are a System Admin and aspired to give your career a boost, it is recommended to go for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam.
The new version of AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam (SOA-C01) is for the individuals who have technical knowledge and expertise in operations, management, and deployment on the AWS platform. The exam validates the ability of candidate in –
- Deploying, operating, and managing highly available, scalable, and robust systems on AWS platform
- Implementing and controlling the data flow to and from AWS
- Selecting the AWS services on the basis of data, compute, or security requirements
- Estimating the cost of AWS usage and identifying cost control strategies and mechanisms for the operations
- Identifying the appropriate use of best practices for AWS operations
- Migrating the workloads of on-premises data to AWS
Confused while choosing one of the AWS certifications for you? Read our previous blog on Which AWS certification should I choose.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate (Released September 24, 2018) Exam Overview
Recommended Knowledge for the Exam
- At least one year experience of working on AWS platform
- One or two years of experience as system admin in the operations role
- Knowledge of operations and management of systems on AWS platform
- Understanding of AWS tenets architecting and translating architectural requirements
- Working experience of AWS SDKs, CLI, and API tools
- Basic understanding of network technologies and security concepts related to AWS
- Knowledge of virtualization technology
Have you already purchased the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate practice tests? Don’t worry, you will get an automatic access to the updated practice tests.
Expert Tips for the Updated AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam Preparation
Preparation plays an important role to pass an exam and we at Whizlabs understand the value of good preparation. So, here we bring some expert tips to prepare for SysOps Administrator Associate exam. Just follow these tips and you will become confident enough to pass the exam in the first attempt only.
1. Go through exam blueprint very well to understand the exam objectives covered in the exam. Keep an eye on the weight of each domain and start your preparation according to that only.
2. Read the various aspects of AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam Official Study Guide to get the detailed exam information.
3. Join AWS training, AWS provides
4. Go through AWS White Papers and understand the various concepts of the exam objectives. Some of the recommended AWS White Papers for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam are –
- AWS Security Best Practices
- Architecting for the Cloud: AWS Best Practices
- Development and Test on AWS
- AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Amazon Web Services: Overview of Security Processes
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud Connectivity Options
- Backup and Recovery Approaches using AWS
- How AWS Pricing Works
5. Join an online course to get prepared for the exam. The online training videos will help you clear all the concepts of the exam syllabus.
6. Books are the good source of preparation so it is recommended to read some good books for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam preparation.
7. Once you are done with your preparation, it’s the time to check your preparation level with some practice tests. Keep the practice on until you don’t get enough confidence to pass the exam.
Preparing for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam? Check out our previous blog to read the comprehensive preparation guide for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam.
Whizlabs AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Practice Tests Updated
Good news! Whizlabs AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate practice tests have been updated as per the new version of the exam (Released September 24, 2018).
With the aim of providing you the up-to-date material for your certification preparation, we keep on updating our study material and practice tests. And so, we’ve updated our practice tests for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam.
Let’s have a look at the latest updates in Whizlabs AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate practice tests!
- Free practice test with 15 practice questions
- 3 Full-length practice tests
- 65 Practice questions in each practice test
- Exhaustive explanation to every question
- The detailed explanation for every correct/incorrect option
- Auto update to the existing practice tests
We will recommend you to take these practice tests to check your current level of preparation. With Whizlabs practice tests, you can find out your weak areas and work on that. Our Subject-Matter experts are always ready to resolve your query. You can also try the Free Test first before taking the full-length practice tests. In case you want to know anything about the updated version of AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate practice tests, just put a comment below or submit your query in Whizlabs Helpdesk, and we will resolve it in no time.
Note: The old version of the beta exam will no longer remain valid after Sep 24, 2018, so prepare for the new version of the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam.
Wish you a bright AWS career ahead!
Eager to know more about the updated AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam or Whizlabs practice tests? Be a part of the discussion at Whizlabs forum and get answers to all of your questions.
- Tableau Fundamentals Training Course Launched - August 7, 2020
- Microsoft Azure AI-100 Online Course Launched - August 4, 2020
- Getting Started: Introduction to Jenkins - July 30, 2020
- Splunk Basics Training Course Launched - July 29, 2020
- Preparation Guide for DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Exam - July 23, 2020