Preparing for the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam? We’ve got you covered with the release of Updated AWS Certified Developer Associate Practice Tests based on the June 2018 version of the exam.
Amazon Web Services – AWS certifications have become the most important and valuable certifications for the AWS professionals. AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam is one of the popular AWS certifications. This exam validates and demonstrates your skills and expertise to develop and maintain applications on the AWS platform.
AWS Certified Developer Associate exam (Released June 2018) is the updated version of the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam. This exam is solely intended for the individuals performing developer role.
The exam validates the ability of examinee to demonstrate:
- The basic knowledge of AWS architecture based best practices, AWS services, and uses
- The proficiency to develop, deploy, and debug applications on AWS platform
Why should One Go for AWS Certified Developer Associate (Released June 2018)?
Not to mention, AWS certifications are at the top in the list of highest paying IT certifications. There is a great demand for Certified AWS developers in the cloud market. If you are looking for a career growth then it is recommended to take this AWS Certified Developer Associate (Released June 2018) exam. Let’s check out some of the reasons to go for the updated version of the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam.
- To enhance the understanding of AWS platform
- In order to add a credential in your resume
- To earn the title of Certified Developer Associate
- To demonstrate expertise in developing AWS applications
- To increase the chances of getting promoted in the current job
- In order to get a global recognition for your AWS skills
- To get better job opportunities for the bright career
AWS Certified Developer Associate (Released June 2018) Exam Overview
Eligibility Criteria for the Exam:
- Minimum one year of experience in the development and maintenance of applications based on AWS platform
- Basic knowledge of AWS architecture based best practices, AWS services, and uses
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language (high level)
- Expertise in the development, deployment, and debugging of applications on AWS platform
- Capability to identify, use, and interact with the features of AWS services
- Ability to use AWS CLI, AWS Service APIs, and SDKs to write code
- Keen understanding of AWS shared responsibility model and application lifecycle management
- Ability to write, debug, and maintain code with AWS security best practices
- Knowledge to use CD/CI pipeline for the development of applications on AWS
- Expertise in writing development code for serverless applications
- Understanding of how to use containers in the development of applications
Certification Name: AWS Certified Developer Associate (Released June 2018)
Number of Questions: 65
Duration of Exam: 130 Minutes
Exam Pattern: Multiple Answer and Multiple Choice Questions
Exam Fee: 150 USD
Exam Language: English, Japanese
% OF EXAMINATION
Development with AWS Services
Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Official Resources for the Preparation of AWS Certified Developer Associate (Released June 2018) Exam
So, if you have decided to take the AWS Certified Developer Associate (Released June 2018) Exam, it’s time to start your preparation. Let’s check out the official resources available for the exam preparation –
It is important to understand the exam structure, criteria, blueprint very well. So, at first, go through the official exam guide for the exam.
You can join 3-day instructor-led classroom training on Developing on AWS offered by Amazon. This training will help you understand the basics of development, deployment, and debugging of AWS-based applications.
There are some of the recommended AWS Whitepapers that will help you prepare for the exam.
- Architecting for the Cloud AWS Best Practices
- Practicing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery on AWS Accelerating Software Delivery with DevOps
- AWS Security Best Practices
- Microservices on AWS
- Optimizing Enterprise Economics with Serverless Architectures
- Running Containerized Microservices on AWS
- Serverless Architectures with AWS Lambda
- Blue/Green Deployments on AWS
Practical knowledge is important to become a certified AWS Developer. Register yourself for the AWS free tier and get some hands-on experience.
You may be searching for the answers to a number of questions in your mind. To get their answers, it is recommended to go through AWS FAQs.
AWS Certified Developer Associate Practice Tests Updated
Amazon offers few practice questions, go through these sample questions and get familiar with the exam pattern.
We at Whizlabs are aimed to provide up-to-date practice material and thus, we’ve released the updated version of AWS Certified Developer – Associate practice tests.
If you are preparing for AWS Certified Developer Associate (Released June 2018) exam, then our practice tests will help you clear the exam in the first attempt. The above-mentioned exam details and preparation resources will also help you in the best possible way to pass the certification exam.
As good practice material helps you do good preparation and pass the exam, it is recommended to choose the best-in-industry Whizlabs practice tests. Whizlabs AWS CDA exam simulator has been updated, have a quick look at the latest updates!
- Addition of 3 new practice tests
- 65 Practice Questions in each test
- Exhaustive explanation to every question
- A detailed explanation of every correct/incorrect option
- Auto update to the existing practice tests
So, we are offering over 615+ practice questions to prepare for the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam. Try these practice questions now and check your current level of preparation.
Have you already purchased the AWS Certified Developer Associate practice tests? You will get an automatic access to the newly added practice tests.
Note that the old version of practice tests will remain available till Nov 19, 2018.
So, try the updated AWS Certified Developer – Associate practice tests now and work on your weak areas with the Whizlabs experts. And this will get you all ready to pass the AWS CDA certification exam.
Wish you a bright AWS career ahead!
Want to know more about the Updated AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam or Practice Tests? Join the discussion of the aspirants and experts in Whizlabs Forum and get an answer to your every question!
- Microsoft Azure AZ-900 Exam: Online Course Launched - May 15, 2019
- How to Prepare for Java SE 11 Programmer II [1Z0-816] Exam? - May 14, 2019
- An Introduction to Kubernetes: Learn the Basics - May 3, 2019
- Docker Certified Associate Online Course Launched - April 30, 2019
- List of Best DevOps Certifications - April 25, 2019