Acclaimed as the global leader in providing professional certifications courses in Technology and Project Management domains to participants across 125+ countries over a period of 16 years, Whizlabs has catered to the needs of over 2 million users. Looking at the ever-increasing demand for certified set of professionals this initiative was taken-up a decade and a half ago.
Going by its mission statement -“To get everyone certified nobody left out”, Whizlabs has recently announced yet another certification course under the Six Sigma Certification category. Just like any other certification, Six Sigma is a quality certification course that certifies the confirmation of an individual’s capabilities pertaining to certain competencies.
Amongst the quality management courses offered by Whizlabs, another course introduced is the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course. The course is structured such that it is bifurcated under 8 modules. The participants of this online certification course will get access to 240 minutes of training video wherein, a thorough understanding of all the aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C, i.e. Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control Phases.
However, the prime focus will be led on the Analyze phase wherein the following topics will be covered in their chronological order:
- Cause and Effect diagrams
- Control Charts & Frequency Plot
- Process Capability Analysis
- Pareto Charts
- Hypothesis Tests
- Regression Analysis
Green Belt program starts right from basics of six sigma. So, anybody can join this program.
Anyone interested in leading project teams and professional development. It helps in recognizing key drivers for business .(profit, market share,customers,etc.)
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
- Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Senior Management.
- Management team of Organizations who intend to Implement and practice Six Sigma
- Those who want to get certified as Green Belt in Six Sigma
- Future managers including management students
Participants can come from a wide range of businesses including:
- BPO / KPO
- Food and Beverage
- Medical Devices
- Plastics and Chemicals
Expressing his views on the launch of new Six Sigma Green Belt Online Course, Kapil Nakra, Co-Founder, Whizlabs stated that “We feel delighted to launch new Six Sigma Green Belt Online Course, Certification and look forward to enlighten participants
with its various concepts. We believe in our objective of educating people across various areas of Six Sigma Certifications.”
Speaking on the launch of Six Sigma Green Belt Course, Ritika Prasad, Product Manager, Whizlabs states “Keeping in touch with the market trend, we are ready to roll out the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course. This course will certainly help the candidates with in depth knowledge as we have descriptive and resourceful course material. This course is appropriate for any professional who is responsible for improving a business process / product / service or the organization’s profitability. ”
Find complete details about Whizlabs Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program.
- Preparation Guide on Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification - February 5, 2023
- Exam tips on Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect - January 26, 2023
- Let’s begin you career in DevSecOps | An Exclusive Interview with DevSecOps Certified Expert – Andreas Horn - January 9, 2023
- 25 Free Question on AWS Certified SAP on AWS – Specialty Exam (PAS-C01) - December 19, 2022
- 7 pro tips to prepare for the AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Exam - November 14, 2022
- Preparation Guide on DVA-C01: AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam - November 8, 2022
- Preparation Guide on SK0-005: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam - October 26, 2022
- Free Questions on Microsoft Azure AI Solution Exam AI-102 Certification - October 14, 2022