No. of Questions
No. of Questions
4 Full-length Mock Exams (200+ unique Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer Certification Exam practice questions)
8+ hours of Training Videos for all the certification exam objectives. You will be amazed by the way of explaining the concepts that are very easy to understand.
Our support team consists of Google Cloud Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.
Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer Feedback from Our Customers
1. What is inside this training course?
The Whizlabs Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer training course contains more than 8 hours of training videos. The training course follows a modular approach for explaining all the crucial topics related to the GCP professional cloud security engineer certification exam.
The Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer training course comes with unlimited access and comprehensive coverage of all exam topics. The course is accessible on PC, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. Furthermore, you also get a 100% unconditional money-back guarantee on the training course.
2. Is there any recommended prerequisite for the GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification exam?
Google Cloud recommends that candidates must have at least more than 3 years of hands-on experience in the cloud computing industry to appear for the GCP professional cloud security engineer certification exam. In addition, candidates must have at least over one year of experience in design and management of solutions by using GCP.
3. What are the important domains covered in the GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification exam?
The Whizlabs Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer training course emphasizes on coverage of all the exam domains. The GCP professional cloud security engineer certification exam covers the following abilities of candidates.
4. What is the validity of the GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification?
The GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification is valid for two years from the date of certification. Candidates must ensure recertification for maintaining their skills at par with the emerging trends in the cloud industry.
5. How much time will I get to complete the GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification exam?
Candidates will get 2 hours to complete the GCP professional cloud security engineer certification exam.
6. How does Whizlabs give a guarantee to pass the GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification exam?
Whizlabs is one of the notable names among online certification training providers for proven success rates. The design of the Whizlabs Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer training course along with the focus on a simple learning experience provides reliable opportunities for candidates to prepare for this exam. Aspiring candidates can also find quality solutions to their doubts regarding the course topics from subject matter experts. As a result, candidates can establish formidable chances of qualifying the GCP professional cloud security engineer certification exam with Whizlabs by their side.
7. Which Google Cloud Certification should I choose?
Google Cloud certifications provide a mean to Google cloud users to demonstrate their skills in a particular technology or job role. Google Cloud certifications are designed to test and validate the technical skills of the candidates according to the job role. So, you can choose a Google Cloud Certification as per your job role, skills, knowledge, and experience.
For example, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam is intended for the Google Cloud Engineers who can deploy applications, monitor operations, and manage enterprise solutions. So, if you are a Google Cloud engineer, you can go for the Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer certification.
Here's the list of Google Cloud Certification Training Courses.
8. What is the validity of the Google Cloud certification?
Google Cloud certification comes with the validity of two years from the date certified. You need to recertify to maintain your certificate number and certification status.
9. Are Whizlabs training courses enough to pass the Google Cloud certification exams?
As a complete preparation package, we offer an online training course and practice tests for the Google Cloud certification exam. To pass the exams, all you need is to:
This is all we provide in our training course for the Google Cloud certification exam. We include the links for whitepapers, documentation, and lab in our training videos and question explanations, and we highly recommend you to go through those links and dive deep to understand the concepts and prepare in a better manner.
10. Do you update the question bank with the latest updates?
Yes. Google revises the exam syllabus based on the current trends, to meet the industry standards. We have SMEs who monitor the changes into the exam syllabus and update the questions to ensure that we provide up to date preparation material to our students.
11. Does Whizlabs Offer any Subscription Plan?
Yes, we offer the Annual Subscription in which you get all the Whizlabs training courses worth $2500+ at $99 only. With Whizlabs subscription, you will get unlimited access to all the courses and hands-on labs with Premium Support for one year.
12. Do you provide a course completion certificate?
Yes, we provide a course completion certificate for online training courses. Once you watch the video course by 100% / complete an online course, you get a course completion certificate that is signed by our CEO.
13. How long is the license valid after the purchase?
Our simulators and video courses have a lifetime license/validity. Once you have purchased, you can access it for a lifetime.
1. What are the abilities validated in the GCP professional cloud security engineer certification exam?
The GCP professional cloud security engineer certification exam validates the ability of candidates for enabling organizations to ensure efficient design and implementation of secure GCP cloud infrastructures. The certification exam verifies the capabilities of candidates for using their knowledge of security best practices and industry security requirements for the design, development, and management of secure infrastructure by utilizing Google security technologies.
2. What are the important topics for the GCP professional cloud security engineer certification exam?
The important topics that candidates should master to prepare effectively for the GCP professional cloud security engineer certification exam are as follows,
3. What are the benefits of GCP professional cloud security engineer certification for my career?
4. What are the responsibilities of a Google Cloud Security Engineer?
The Google Cloud Security Engineer is responsible for making organizations capable of designing and implementing secure infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform. The Google Cloud Security Engineer uses their knowledge of industry security requirements and security best practices for designing, developing, and ensuring management of a secure infrastructure by using Google security technologies. Some of the other responsibilities of Google Cloud Security Engineers include
5. What are the reasons to emphasize on GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification in the existing market?
Enterprises are gradually turning towards Google Cloud Platform for hosting their cloud infrastructures. Therefore, they have to address the prominent concerns that arise frequently with the security of cloud infrastructure. As the cloud industry advances, security threats also evolve in detrimental threats. So, skilled professionals with valid recognition of their skills in cloud security are a mandatory requirement in the existing market.
1. Can I purchase an exam voucher from Whizlabs?
No, Whizlabs does not provide any exam voucher for the GCP professional cloud security engineer certification exam. Candidates can purchase the exam from the official certification page at a registration cost of $200 USD.
2. Do you have any preparation guidance for the GCP Professional Cloud Security Certification exam?
Yes, you can find the following guide to prepare for the GCP professional cloud security certification exam on the official Whizlabs blog. Here’s the - Preparation Guide for Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer.
3. How to prepare for the GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification exam?
The following important steps can help you prepare comprehensively for the GCP professional cloud security engineer certification exam,
4. I am a non-technical person/fresher; can I take the GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification exam?
Yes, you can appear for the GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification exam without any technical background. However, you can increase your chances of qualifying the exam only if you develop the required skills and experience for the different exam objectives.
5. What is the average salary of a GCP professional cloud security engineer?
According to Indeed, the average annual salary of the Google Cloud Security Engineer is almost $143,298 in the United States.
6. What is the Exam Retake Policy for the Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam?
7. Where can I register for the Google Cloud certification exam?
Follow the steps below to register for the Google Cloud certification exam
Note that you can reschedule your exam until 72 hours before the exam, without paying any extra charges. After this, an extra fee may apply.
8. What are the different types of questions asked in the Google Cloud certification exam?
You can expect the following types of questions in the Google Cloud certification exam, these are:
9. How could I get hands-on with the Google Cloud Platform?
Hands-on experience is the best way to prepare for a Google Cloud certification. If you want to get more real-time experience, play with the Google Cloud hands-on labs available on Qwiklabs as well as GCP free tier to level up your skills and knowledge.
10. Apart from mock exams/video courses, is there any further assistance I can get from Whizlabs?
Yes, you will get full support for any query related to the certification while preparing through our mock exams/video courses. Your query will be handled by the certified SME (Subject Matter Expert) & response will be provided in due course.
1. Do you offer a Money-Back Guarantee for Whizlabs training courses?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money-back guarantee for our training courses. If you don’t clear the exam for any reason, you can apply for a full refund.
Please note that we only refund the amount paid for the Whizlabs training course, not the certification exam cost. For more details, we recommend you to check our Refund Policy.
2. Do you provide any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, you can avail up to 50% discount on the purchase of more than 10 products at a time. For more details, please feel free to write here. A member of our support staff will respond back as soon as possible.
3. What are the payment gateways you provide?
We accept payments through different gateways like PayPal, CCAvenue, Stripe, etc.
1. After purchasing the Training Course from Whizlabs, how can I clarify my technical questions?
We have a dedicated team of subject-matter experts (SME) who will answer all of your queries that are submitted through our Learning Management System (LMS) interface. You will receive responses within 24 hours of the submission of the question.
2. What if I have more queries?
If you have any queries related to the Certification exam, Whizlabs training courses, payments, etc. please feel free to contact us. A member of our support staff will respond to you as soon as possible.