No. of Questions
No. of Questions
5 Full-Length Mock Exams (850 Unique Questions)
12+ hours of Training Videos for all Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our Support Team consists of Certified PMP® SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), ready to clarify all your questions.
We are the PMI Registered Education Provider (REP). You can find our R.E.P. details at PMI.org.
Our Courses come with the lifetime license/validity. Once purchased, you can access them for the lifetime.
1. What are the Prerequisite for PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification?
2. Who should take PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification?
Getting certified should definitely be considered but not limited to people in the following roles in any Industry:
|IT Heads/Senior IT Managers||Module Leads|
|Head/GM/AGM Projects||Senior Consultants|
|Senior or Junior Project Managers||Business Heads|
|Business Practice Heads||Business Analysts|
3. What're the Exam Pattern & Objectives for RMP Exam?
|PMI-RMP® Exam Blueprint (From the Examination Content Outline)|
|Domain 1—Risk Strategy and Planning (5 tasks)||19-20%|
|Domain 2—Stakeholder Engagement (9 tasks)||19-20%|
|Domain 3—Risk Process Facilitation (7 tasks)||25-28%|
|Domain 4—Risk Monitoring and Reporting (7 tasks)||19-20%|
|Domain 5—Perform Specialized Risk Analyses (3 tasks)||14-16%|
4. How to Apply for PMI RMP® Certification?
5. How to Prepare for Risk Management Professional (RMP)® Certification?
6. How can I apply for the RMP® Certification?
PMI has both online and email mediums for applications. PMI encourages the exam taker to apply online although you can download a printable application from the website and email it to PMI.
7. Which are the recommended books for RMP®?
You can check this book for reference – Secrets to Mastering Risk Management in Real-World Projects–3rd Ed. book
8. What are the PDUs and why I need it?
PDUs are Personal Development Units. PMI has defined the eligibility criteria for different certification exams i.e. experience in the right domain and certain number of PDUs. PDUs are gained by training.
9. Is it mandatory to take PMI® membership for the RMP® Training?
Membership is not mandatory but it has benefits if one has. One may need to access the pros and cons and decide which is better. Generally, for RMP® it works better to take membership first and then do certification. However, vice versa also works.
10. What is the eligibility criteria for RMP®?
11. How much will RMP® certification cost in addition to training fees?
For PMI® Members: USD 520, For Non-member: USD 670
12. Does the training fee include the fee for RMP® exam too?
No, training program fee does not include the exam fee.
13. Do you offer Money Back Guarantee for your RMP® Course?
Yes, we offer a 100% Unconditional money back guarantee. If you do not clear the exam for any reason, please note that we refund the cost of the product which you purchased from Whizlabs but not the Oracle Certification Exam cost.
14. Apart from mock exams & questions, is there any further assistance I can get from Whizlabs?
Yes, we provide you full support for any query related to the certification when you are preparing for our mock exams. Your query will be handled by certified RMP® SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) & response will be provided in due course.
15. Do you have any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes. We write frequently about certification preparation tips on our blog. Here’s how to prepare for Risk Management (PMI-RMP) certification exam?
16. What if I have more queries?
If you have any queries related to this course, payments, etc., please feel free to contact us at Whizlabs Helpdesk. A member of our support staff will respond to you as soon as possible.