No. of Questions
No. of Questions
5 Full-length Mock Exams (275 unique Microsoft Azure AZ-301 Certification Exam practice questions)
Our support team consists of Azure Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.
Our Courses come with the lifetime license/validity. Once purchased, you can access them for the lifetime.
Exam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design Exam Feedback from Our Customers
1. Is there any recommended prerequisite for Microsoft Azure Certification Exam AZ-301?
Yes, Microsoft Azure Certification Exam AZ-300 is the prerequisite for the Microsoft Azure Certification exam AZ-301. Exam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies is the primary and Exam AZ-301: Azure Architect Design is the final step to become an Azure Architect Expert. Also, It is recommended that the candidates are proficient in Azure development, Azure administration, and DevOps, and have expert level skills in at least one of these domains.
2. What are the important domains covered in the Microsoft Azure AZ-301 exam?
The important domains covered in the Microsoft Azure AZ-301 Exam are:
Note: Microsoft has updated the content of the Azure AZ-301 exam on December 4, 2019.
3. What are the important topics for the AZ-301 certification exam preparation?
All the domains and the topics under these domains are important for the AZ-301 certification exam preparation. Some of the important topics that you can’t miss during your AZ-301 exam preparation are IT operations, virtualization, networking, identity, security, disaster recovery, business continuity, data management, budgeting, and governance.
4. Does the AZ-301 certification exam contain any performance-based lab questions?
No, the AZ-301 certification exam does not contain many performance-based lab questions. But the Azure Solutions Architect Expert role tests your hands-on knowledge in the AZ-300 exam.
5. What is the Exam retake policy for Microsoft Azure AZ-301?
6. Which Azure Certification should I choose?
Microsoft Azure introduced Role-based certifications in 2018 to make its certifications more role-specific. Since then there has been a number of modifications in the Azure certification list, involving the addition and deletion of certification exams as well as the addition of new roles. Here is the most recently updated list of Azure role-based certifications:
7. What is the validity of the Microsoft Azure AZ-301 certification?
Once you get certified and achieve AZ-301 certification, it remains valid for a period of 2 years.
8. How to prepare for the Azure AZ-301 exam?
If you want to pass Azure AZ-301 exam in the first attempt to receive the badge of Microsoft Certified Azure Architect Expert, you should follow the right path for your preparation. Steps you need to follow while preparing for Microsoft Azure AZ-301 Exam are:
9. After purchasing Microsoft Azure AZ-301 practice tests from Whizlabs, how can I clarify my technical questions?
We have a dedicated expert team who will answer all your queries that are submitted through our Learning Management Solutions (LMS) interface. You will be receiving responses within 24 hours after the submission.
10. What is the Microsoft Azure AZ-301 Exam Cost?
Microsoft Azure AZ-301 Exam Cost is $165 (which is different across countries).
11. What is the average salary of a Microsoft Azure Architect?
According to the report by Neuvoo, the average Azure Architect average salary is $158,715 per year in the USA which may range from $111,272 to $225,000 per year as per the knowledge and experience level of the candidate.
12. What’s the next step after passing the Azure AZ-301 certification exam to become an Azure Architect Expert?
Microsoft Azure AZ-301 is the final step in the journey of becoming a Microsoft Certified Azure Architect Expert. But before Azure AZ-301, you need to pass Azure AZ-300 exam. The path to becoming a Microsoft Azure Architect expert involves AZ-300 and AZ-301 certification exams.
13. What is the significance of managed identities for Azure resources?
Manging the credentials in your code for the authentication to cloud services, keeping the credentials secure, is a common challenge while building cloud applications. The managed identities for Azure resources in Azure AD (Azure Active Directories) is a solution to this problem. It provides Azure services with an automatically managed identity in Azure Active Directory. This identity can be used to authenticate any service that supports Azure Active Directory Authentication, including key vault, without any credential in your code.
14. I am a non-technical person, can I take Microsoft Azure AZ-301 certification exam?
The recommended requirement to take up the Azure AZ-301 certification exam is to have a minimum of one year of experience in the field of Azure Administrator, Development or DevOps, plus the AZ-300 certification exam. So, it’s not possible for a non-technical person to take the Azure AZ-301 exam directly, but you need to follow a path.
As you are from a non-technical background, we would recommend you to start your preparation with the Azure AZ-900 Certification course that will help you learn the basics of Azure. At the same time, you can gain some hands-on experience on the Azure platform. And then, you can move to AZ-300 and AZ-301 certification exams.
15. Are Whizlabs training courses enough to pass the Microsoft AZ-series certification exams?
To pass the Azure AZ-series exams all you need is to:
This is all we provide in our training courses for the AZ-series certification exams.
Note that we include the links for whitepapers and documentation in our training videos and question explanations, and we highly recommend you to go through those links and dive deep to understand the concepts better.
16. Can I try the AZ- 301 free test before purchasing the complete Azure AZ-301 practice test?
Yes. We are offering Azure AZ-301 Free Test with 15 unique questions for the free evolution of our tool. You can try it before you purchase our complete test. Also, you will find the 15% discount coupon inside the free test that you can apply on the purchase of practice tests.
17. Why should I buy the Whizlabs Microsoft Azure AZ-301 practice test?
At Whizlabs, we are committed to building high-quality training courses and practice tests for the Microsoft Azure AZ-301 certification exam.
While a training course helps you learn various concepts and get ready for the exam, practice tests check your preparation level. Thus, you get aware of your weak areas and can work on them to improve.
If you come across any doubts while taking the practice tests, our experts help you to clear them and thus you become more confident to pass the real exam. So, we highly recommend you to go through our AZ-301 practice tests before sitting in the actual exam.
18. Apart from the Azure AZ-301 certification training course, is there any other Architect certification training course available on the Whizlabs platform?
Yes, apart from Microsoft Azure Architect certification AZ-301 training course, following are the available Architect certification training courses on the Whizlabs platform:
19. What are the roles and responsibilities of an Azure Architect?
An Azure architect is responsible for designing and developing highly available, scalable, available reliable, robust, and cost-effective applications and solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform. Following are the roles and responsibilities of an Azure Architect:
20. Will I receive the badge of Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert on passing the Azure AZ-301 exam?
Yes, you will receive the badge of Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert on passing the Azure AZ-301 exam. To become a Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, you need to pass two exams - Exam AZ-300 and Exam AZ-301. After passing the AZ-300 exam you can take the AZ-301 exam, and on passing both, you will receive the Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert title.
21. What are the Skills validated in Azure AZ-301 Exam?
The skills that are validated in the Azure AZ-301 Exam are:
22. Why is it important to understand consumption optimization for the AZ-301 exam?
AZ-301 is a solution architect exam and as an Architect, you need to learn the principal cost drivers of core Microsoft Azure technologies and how to optimize them aligning with the stakeholders’ business requirements.
23. Why should I take up the Azure AZ-301 certification exam?
Azure certifications are among the top-paying info-tech certifications in the world. The AZ-301 exam measures and validates your technical skills like storage, compute, security scalabilities, design scalable solutions, and other cloud operations on Microsoft Azure. The top reasons to take up Azure AZ-301 certification are as follows:
To know more reasons for getting an Azure certification, you can check out our blog on Top 10 Reasons to Get an Azure certification.
24. How long does it take to prepare for the Microsoft Azure AZ-301 exam?
Being an expert-level certification exam, it’s not so easy to pass the AZ-301 exam. But if you’re well determined and concentrated, you will need 10-15 hours to take Azure AZ-301 training course and practice tests.
So, overall get an aggregate of 15-20 hours for the exam preparation and you will be prepared for the Azure AZ-301 exam.Note: the time period required for an exam preparation depends on many factors such as prior knowledge and experience, level of the exam, the concentration of the candidate, and how much time one takes to grasp a new concept. So, the exam preparation duration mentioned above will vary from individual to individual.
25. What is the significance of the Azure SQL Database?
Azure SQL Database plays multiple functionalities in Azure, some of these are :
26. Can I purchase an exam voucher from Whizlabs?
No, we do not provide an exam voucher. You will have to directly purchase it from Microsoft. The cost of the Azure AZ-301 exam is USD 165, which is different across countries.
27. Do you offer a Money-Back Guarantee for the AZ-301 training course and exam simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% Unconditional money-back guarantee. If you do not clear the exam for any reason, you can request a full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of the product that you have purchased from Whizlabs, not the Microsoft Azure AZ-301 Exam Fee.
28. Do you provide any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes. Whizlabs offers up to 50% discount on the purchase of more than 10 products at a time. Please contact Whizlabs Helpdesk for more details.
29. How long is the license valid after the purchase?
Our simulators/video courses have a lifetime license/validity. Once you have purchased, you can access it for a lifetime.
30. What are the payment gateways you provide?
We accept payments through different gateways like PayPal, CCAvenue, Stripe, etc.
31. When the Azure certifications expire, do they disappear from my Microsoft transcript as well?
The Azure role-based certification gets lapse in 2 years. Your accreditation will consistently show up on the Microsoft transcript, however, it will be recorded in a different segment from the active certification.
32. Do you have any preparation guidance for the AZ-301 certification exam?
Yes. We frequently write about certification preparation guides and tips on our blog. Here’s How to Prepare for the Exam AZ-301.
33. Do you update the question bank with the latest updates?
Yes. Microsoft revises the exam syllabus based on the current trends to meet the industry standards. We have SMEs who monitor the changes into the exam syllabus and update the questions to ensure that we provide up to date preparation material to our students.