No. of Questions
No. of Questions
5 Full-length Mock Exams (275 unique Microsoft Azure AZ-300 Certification Exam practice questions)
13+ hours Training Videos for all the certification exam objectives. Our easy-to-understand explanation, even for the difficult concepts, will amaze you and blow your mind.
10 demonstrations (hands-on labs) within the lectures as a part of the video course.
Our support team consists of Azure Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.
Our Courses come with the lifetime license/validity. Once purchased, you can access them for the lifetime.
Exam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Exam Feedback from Our Customers
1. Is there any recommended prerequisite for Microsoft Azure Certification Exam AZ-300?
No, there is no prerequisite for the Microsoft Azure Certification Exam AZ-300. Exam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies is the primary step to become an Azure Architect Expert.
It is recommended that the candidates are proficient in Azure development, Azure administration, and DevOps, and have expert level skills in at least one of these domains.
2. What are the important domains covered in the Microsoft Azure AZ-300 exam?
The important domains covered in Azure Exam AZ-300 Exam are:
3. What are the important topics for the AZ-300 certification exam preparation?
All the domains and the topics under these domains are important for the AZ-300 certification exam preparation. Here are some of the important topics that you can’t miss during your AZ-300 exam preparation.
4. Does the AZ-300 certification exam contain any performance-based lab questions?
Yes, the AZ-300 certification exam contains many performance-based lab questions. You will be asked to go into the Microsoft Azure portal using the given login credentials and perform some tasks. Each lab may contain 8-9 tasks and you can use PowerShell, CLI or Azure Portal to accomplish the tasks.
5. What is the Exam retake policy for Microsoft Azure AZ-300?
6. Which Azure Certification should I choose?
Microsoft Azure introduced Role-based certifications in 2018 to make its certifications more role-specific. Since then there has been a number of modifications in the Azure certification list, involving the addition and deletion of certification exams as well as the addition of new roles. Here is the most recently updated list of Azure role-based certifications:
7. What is the validity of the Microsoft Azure AZ-300 certification?
Once you get certified and achieve AZ-300 certification, it remains valid for a period of 2 years.
8. Can I get the Azure AZ-300 course completion certificate from Whizlabs?
Yes. If you complete the AZ-300 video course 100% i.e. go through all the training videos completely, you will be able to download the AZ-300 course completion certificate from Whizlabs; that is signed by our CEO.
9. How to prepare for the Azure AZ-300 exam?
Candidates need to prepare well to pass the AZ-300 exam in their first attempt. Steps you need to follow while preparing for Microsoft Azure AZ-300 Exam are:
10. After purchasing Microsoft Azure AZ-300 practice tests from Whizlabs, how can I clarify my technical questions?
We have a dedicated expert team who will answer all your queries that are submitted through our Learning Management Solutions (LMS) interface. You will be receiving responses within 24 hours after the submission.
11. What is the Microsoft Azure AZ-300 Exam Cost?
Microsoft Azure AZ-300 Exam Cost is $165 (which is different across countries).
12. What is the average salary of a Microsoft Azure Architect?
According to the report by Neuvoo, the average Azure Architect average salary is $158,715 per year in the USA which may range from $111,272 to $225,000 per year as per the experience level of the candidate.
13. Which exam should I take after passing Azure AZ-300 certification exam?
After passing Azure AZ-300 certification, you should go for the exam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design. The path to becoming a Microsoft Azure Architect expert involves AZ-300 and AZ-301 certification exams.
14. What is the significance of Cosmos DB in the Azure AZ-300 certification exam preparation?
Cosmos DB is a multi-model database service that is fully managed, horizontally scalable, globally distributed. It scales and replicates the data transparently, and thus helps in managing data across the globe. As an Azure Architect, the candidate must be proficient in developing solutions that use Cosmos DB storage.
15. I am a non-technical person, Can I take the Azure AZ-300 Certification exam?
The recommended requirement to take up the Azure AZ-300 certification exam is to have a minimum of one year of experience in the field of Azure Administrator, Development or DevOps. As you are from a non-technical background, I would recommend you to start your preparation with Azure AZ-900 Certification course That will help you learn the basics of Azure.
16. Apart from the Azure AZ-300 certification training course, are there any other Architect certification training courses available on the Whizlabs platform?
Yes, apart from Microsoft Azure Architect certification AZ-300 training course, followings are the available Architect certification training courses on the Whizlabs platform:
17. What are the roles and responsibilities of an Azure Architect?
An Azure architect is responsible for designing and developing highly available, scalable, available reliable, robust, and cost-effective applications and solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform. Following are the roles and responsibilities of an Azure Architect:
18. Will I receive the badge of Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert on passing the Azure AZ-300 exam?
No, you will not receive the badge of Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert on passing the Azure AZ-300 exam only. To become a Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, you need to pass both the exams - Exam AZ-300 and Exam AZ-301. After passing the AZ-300 exam you can take the AZ-301 exam, and on passing both, you will receive the Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert title.
19. What are the Skills validated in Azure AZ-300 Exam?
The skills that are validated in the Azure AZ-300 Exam are:
20. Why is it important to understand pricing for the AZ-300 exam?
AZ-300 is a solution architect exam and as an Architect, you need to learn how to optimize the cost of Azure deployment without any compromise with the requirements. You can use Azure Pricing Calculator to learn more.
21. Are Whizlabs training courses enough to pass the Microsoft AZ-series certification exams?
To pass the Azure AZ-series exam all you need:
This is all we provide in our training courses for the AZ-series certification exams.
Note that we include the links for whitepapers and documentation in our training videos and question explanations, and we highly recommend you to go through those links and dive deep to understand the concepts better.
22. Why should I take up Azure AZ-300 Certification?
Azure certifications are among the top-paying info-Tech certifications in the world. The AZ-300 exam measures and validates your technical skills like storage, compute, security scalabilities, design scalable solutions, and other cloud operations on Microsoft Azure. The top reasons to take up Azure AZ-300 certification are as follows:
To know more reasons for getting an Azure certification, you can check out our blog on Top 10 Reasons to Get an Azure certification.
23. Why should I buy the Whizlabs Microsoft Azure AZ-300 practice test?
At Whizlabs, we are committed to building high-quality training courses and practice tests for the Microsoft Azure AZ-300 certification exam.
While a training course helps you learn various concepts and get ready for the exam, practice tests check your preparation level. Thus, you get aware of your weak areas and can work on them to improve.
If you come across any doubts while taking the practice tests, our experts help you to clear them and thus you become more confident to pass the real exam. So, we highly recommend you to go through our AZ-300 practice tests before sitting in the actual exam.
24. How long does it take to prepare for the Microsoft Azure AZ-300 exam?
Being an expert-level certification exam, it’s not so easy to pass the AZ-300 exam. But if you’re well determined and concentrated, you will need 10-15 hours to take our Azure AZ-300 online course and practice tests.
So, overall get an aggregate of 15-20 hours for the exam preparation and you will be prepared for the Azure AZ-300 exam.
Note: The time period required for an exam preparation depends on many factors such as prior knowledge and experience, level of the exam, the concentration of the candidate, and how much time one takes to grasp a new concept. So, the exam preparation duration mentioned above will vary individual to individual.
25. What is the significance of the Azure SQL Database?
Azure SQL Database is used for the following purposes:
26. Can I purchase an exam voucher from Whizlabs?
No, we do not provide an exam voucher. You will have to directly purchase it from Microsoft. The cost of the Azure AZ-300 exam is USD 165, which is different across countries.
27. Do you offer Money Back Guarantee for the AZ-300 training course and exam simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% Unconditional money-back guarantee. If you do not clear the exam for any reason, you can request a full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of the product that you have purchased from Whizlabs, not the Microsoft Azure AZ-300 Exam Fee.
28. Do you provide any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes. Whizlabs offers up to 50% discount on the purchase of more than 10 products at a time. Please contact Whizlabs Helpdesk for more details.
29. Can I try the AZ- 300 free test before purchasing the complete Azure AZ-300 practice test?
Yes. We are offering Azure AZ-300 Free Test with 15 unique questions for the free evolution of our tool. You can try it before you purchase our complete test. Also, you will find the 15% discount coupon inside the free test that you can apply on the purchase of practice tests.
30. Do you have any preparation guidance for the AZ-300 certification exam?
Yes. We frequently write about certification preparation guides and tips on our blog. Here’s How to Prepare for the Exam AZ-300.
31. Do you update the question bank with the latest updates?
Yes. Microsoft revises the exam syllabus based on the current trends to meet the industry standards. We have SMEs who monitor the changes into the exam syllabus and update the questions to ensure that we provide up to date preparation material to our students.
32. When the Azure certifications expire, do they disappear from my Microsoft transcript as well?
The Azure role-based certification gets lapse in 2 years. Your accreditation will consistently show up on the Microsoft transcript, however, it will be recorded in a different segment from the active certification.
33. How long is the license valid after the purchase?
Our simulators have a lifetime license/validity. Once you have purchased, you can access it for a lifetime.
34. What are the payment gateways you provide?
We accept payments through different gateways like PayPal, CCAvenue, Stripe, etc.