No. of Questions
No. of Questions
5 Full-length Mock Exams (275+ unique Microsoft Azure AZ-120 Certification Exam practice questions)
5 hours of 33 minutes Training Videos for all the certification exam objectives. Our easy-to-understand explanation, even for the difficult concepts, will amaze you and blow your mind.
Our support team consists of Azure Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.
Our Courses come with the lifetime license/validity. Once purchased, you can access them for the lifetime.
Microsoft Azure Exam AZ-120 Certification Exam Feedback from Our Customers
1. What is inside this course?
The Microsoft Azure Exam AZ-120 Certification learning resources on Whizlabs include an online training course, a free test, and practice tests. The AZ-120 training course contains more than 5 hours 33 minutes of training videos that provide comprehensive coverage of the whole AZ-120 exam syllabus. The AZ-120 practice tests available on Whizlabs provide 5 full-length practice exams with objective-based questions. Also, you get unlimited access to the course and practice tests on Android, iOS, PC, and Mac devices.
2. Is there any recommended prerequisite for the Microsoft Azure AZ-120 certification exam?
The recommended prerequisites for the Microsoft Azure AZ-120 certification include experience and knowledge in the following areas,
In addition, candidates are strongly recommended to have SAP HANA and Linux certifications. Candidates are also recommended to have an Azure Solutions Architect Expert or Azure Administrator Associate certification for the AZ-120 exam.
3. What are the important domains covered in the Microsoft Azure AZ-120 certification exam?
The domains covered in the Azure AZ-120 certification exam are as follows,
4. What is the validity of the Microsoft Azure AZ-120 certification exam?
The validity of the Azure AZ-120 certification exam lasts for only 2 years. Therefore, qualified candidates have to recertify for keeping their certification updated regularly at an interval of 2 years from the date they qualify the exam.
5. How much time will I get to complete the Microsoft Azure AZ-120 certification exam?
The general duration of Microsoft Azure certification exams is not officially disclosed on the certification pages. However, inputs from qualified candidates indicate that the average duration of role-based Azure certification exams ranges between 150 minutes and 200 minutes.
6. Can I try the free Microsoft Azure AZ-120 free test before purchasing the whole practice test?
Yes, you can get the Microsoft Azure AZ-120 free test without any cost before you purchase the actual practice tests. The free test is our initiative to help learners evaluate the quality of our AZ-120 practice tests before purchasing them. It is immediately delivered online, and you could find 15 different questions in the free test. Most important of all, your results of the free test will be delivered instantly.
7. How does Whizlabs give a guarantee to pass the Azure AZ-120 certification exam through the AZ-120 training course and AZ-120 practice tests?
We offer more than 5 hours 33 minutes of training videos for the AZ-120 exam in the Whizlabs AZ-120 training course. On the other hand, the AZ-120 practice tests on Whizlabs can help you access 275 unique questions for different objectives of the AZ-120 exam. In addition, our AZ-120 online training course and practice tests align with the updated exam syllabus to provide the assurance of effective learning.
8. Which Azure Certification should I choose?
Microsoft Azure introduced Role-based certifications in 2018 to make its certifications more role-specific. Since then there has been a number of modifications in the Azure certification list, involving the addition and deletion of certification exams as well as the addition of new roles.
Here is the complete list of Azure Certification Training Courses.
9. What is the validity of the Microsoft Azure certification?
Once you get certified and achieve the Azure certification, it remains valid for a period of 2 years.
10. Are Whizlabs training courses enough to pass the Microsoft Azure certification exams?
To pass the Azure Azure certification exams all you need is to:
This is all we provide in our azure certification training courses.
Note that we include the links for whitepapers and documentation in our training videos and question explanations, and we highly recommend you to go through those links and dive deep to understand the concepts better.
11. Do you update the question bank with the latest updates?
Yes. Microsoft revises the exam syllabus based on the current trends to meet the industry standards. We have SMEs who monitor the changes into the exam syllabus and update the questions to ensure that we provide up to date preparation material to our students.
1. What are the abilities validated in the Microsoft Azure AZ-120 certification exam?
The Microsoft Azure AZ-120 certification exam tests the experience and knowledge of candidates in the SAP system landscape and industry standards. In addition, the exam would also test the candidate’s ability to implement this knowledge for the long-term operations of an SAP solution on Microsoft Azure.
2. What are the important topics for the Microsoft Azure AZ-120 certification exam preparation?
The noticeable topics for AZ-120 certification exam preparation are as follows,
3. What are the roles and responsibilities of an AZ-120 certified SAP engineer?
Candidates qualifying the AZ-120 certification exam would have to work in the roles of cloud engineers or architects. The primary responsibilities of Azure architects or engineers for SAP workloads would include the following,
4. What are the benefits of Microsoft Azure AZ-120 certification for my career?
The notable benefits in Microsoft Azure AZ-120 certification are as follows,
5. What are the reasons to emphasize the importance of Azure for SAP workloads in the existing market?
The key reasons to focus on the significance of Azure for SAP workloads in the existing market are evident in the benefits of SAP on Azure. The benefits include,
6. What are the notable companies which use SAP on Azure?
Many organizations all over the world have used Microsoft Azure for running mission-critical SAP workloads in a cloud environment with high security and availability. Some of the prominent names among them are Accenture, Coca Cola, Daimler, Carlsberg, Nielsen, Puma, Tegra, Mondelez International, MARS, and Guyana Goldfields Inc.
1. Can I purchase an exam voucher from Whizlabs?
No, Whizlabs does not provide any exam voucher for Microsoft Azure AZ-120 certification exam. Candidates have to register for the exam through the AZ-120 official certification page. The registration cost for the exam is $165 USD.
2. Do you have any preparation guidance for the Microsoft Azure AZ-120 certification exam?
The official Whizlabs blog could help you with the following resources to prepare for AZ-120 certification exam. Here’s How to Prepare for the Microsoft Azure AZ-120 Exam?
3. How to prepare for the AZ-120 certification exam?
If you want to clear the AZ-120 exam in the first attempt, then you need to put in a lot of effort into your preparation for the exam. The following pointers can help you navigate your preparations for the Azure AZ-120 certification exam efficiently.
4. I am a non-technical person/fresher; can I take the AZ-120 certification exam?
Yes, you can learn and gain technical expertise to progress beyond the identity of a fresher. However, you have a lot to cover as a fresher with a non-technical background for the AZ-120 certification exams. You can start with the fundamental certifications such as AZ-900 exam and then associate-level certifications such as Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate. In addition, you must also achieve SAP HANA certifications for establishing proof of your fluency in SAP. Once you gain command over administration on Azure and SAP industry standards, you are ready to start preparing for the AZ-120 exam.
5. What is the average salary of a Microsoft Certified Azure Architect for SAP workloads?
According to Glassdoor, the average annual salary of an SAP on Azure specialist ranges between $97,000 and $158,000.
6. What is the Exam Retake Policy for the Microsoft Azure Certification exam?
7. When the Azure certifications expire, do they disappear from my Microsoft transcript as well?
The Azure role-based certification gets lapse in 2 years. Your accreditation will consistently show up on the Microsoft transcript, however, it will be recorded in a different segment from the active certification.
8. Why should I go for Azure Certification?
The top reasons to go for Azure Certifications are:
1. Do you offer a Money-Back Guarantee for Whizlabs training courses?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money-back guarantee for our training courses. If you don’t clear the exam for any reason, you can apply for a full refund.
Please note that we only refund the amount paid for the Whizlabs training course, not the certification exam cost. For more details, we recommend you to check our Refund Policy.
2. Do you provide any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, you can avail up to 50% discount on the purchase of more than 10 products at a time. For more details, please feel free to write here. A member of our support staff will respond back as soon as possible.
3. What are the payment gateways you provide?
We accept payments through different gateways like PayPal, CCAvenue, Stripe, etc.
1. After purchasing the Training Course from Whizlabs, how can I clarify my technical questions?
We have a dedicated team of subject-matter experts (SME) who will answer all of your queries that are submitted through our Learning Management System (LMS) interface. You will receive responses within 24 hours of the submission of the question.
2. What if I have more queries?
If you have any queries related to the Certification exam, Whizlabs training courses, payments, etc. please feel free to contact us. A member of our support staff will respond to you as soon as possible.