Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course
What's Inside the Black Belt Certification Course?
- 5 hrs 20 mins of Training Videos for all 6 objectives
- 100 questions in Simulator to practice on
- Author’s Support for any query
- Course Completion Certificate
- Unlimited Access
Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.
Black Belt Online Course
- 100% Syllabus covered: All exam objectives
- Accessed on PC, Mac, iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ Device
Who created this Content?
The author is Master’s of Science in Electronics degree and managing a core team of process excellence. He comes with a rich experience of 10 years in process engineering, optimization & implementation of process Improvement methodologies like LEAN, SIX SIGMA etc in manufacturing as well as service set up. He has also rich experience in R&D where he has implemented several innovations into manufacturing through systematic and structured six sigma approach. Currently, he is a part of one of the pioneer firm of India in manufacturing, working on LEAN as well as Six sigma initiatives end to end. He’s also an internal qualified auditor for Quality. He has seen and leaded the paradigm shifting of the quality of products through continuous improvement approach. He has been associated into training within organization and contributed in building course material for Lean & six sigma methodologies. His expertise & ability is in different areas of operations management like Industrial Engineering, Value engineering, Lean Management & Six sigma. He is involved in several management of change (MOC) for process, products incorporating to generation of high revenue, improved quality and customer satisfaction.
What is this course of lean Six Sigma Black Belt about?
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is an integrated program of learning of lean principles and six Sigma concepts/ methodology. To acquire the certificate one needs to complete the examination. Six Sigma is a methodological/ statistical approach in delivering high quality products, processes or services and lean is an approach in delivering high quality products in lesser time with optimal resources. So if integrated, Lean Six Sigma systematically approaches in reduction of defects level continuously with on-time delivery of products resulting customer’s delight which is basically a continuous improvement towards excellence. Nowadays, globally it has become a strategical excellent business approach towards reducing the cost by improving product or process quality resulting higher revenue generation and increased organization’s bottom line. Lean six sigma black belt certification is a structural and systematic approach towards transforming any organization from its current state to a better state and it develops skills into a project leader to increase its ability at wider level accomplishing full time business excellence roles.
Career Enhancement and Targeted Professionals
Potential of career opportunity is in immense with LSSBB (Lean six sigma black belt) certification. Certified LSSBB professional are in high Demand in market. Now a days especially positions are created for certified professionals who are very much required in transforming any organizations towards improvements. In concise it enhances :
- Salary as being into the core team for organization’s business excellence.
- Drives the culture and philosophy of an organization towards improvement with an approach of leading a team and mentoring the same.
- Higher responsibilities at organization’s wider prospect (across all domains).
- Develops leaders to take higher responsibilities with a systematic approach.
Targeted professionals for a must LSSBB learning includes Quality professionals who are the gateways for final products to be delivered to customers. Next is the Management team including projects managers, Team-leaders and Engineers who deals with bulk data of rejections and customer’s feedbacks. It is not limited to any field and can be taken by any professionals like a manufacturing, software, customer support etc.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course Objectives (LSSBB)
After the completion of course, one professional mainly would be
- Applying LSSBB in his/her organization reflects increase in revenue or decrease in defects finally resulting in high customer satisfaction.
- Able to manage, lead and execute a team inclined towards improvements.
- Applying systematically DMAIC
- Define “D”
- Measure “M”
- Analysis “A”
- Improvement “I”
- Control “C”
- Understanding and Analyzing business requirements (including process and products) using different tools and techniques learnt during course completion.
Topic-wise content distribution of six sigma black belt certification course:
- Module – 1 LSSBB OVERVIEW: An Impression
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt “LSSBB” – Understanding and Significance
- Continuous Improvement and Continual Improvemets
- Assortment of Black Belt Projects
- Lean Management
- Lean concepts in detail
- What is a Six Sigma?
- Origination, Features, significance, roles and responsibilities
- What is a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt?
- Features, significance, roles and responsibilities
- Difference and approach towards success
- Module – 2 DEFINE Phase: DMAIC Approach
- Significance and Approach
- Business Hurdles and Requirements
- Rudiments like
- Voice of Customer "VOC”
- Voice of Process "VOP"
- Voice of Business "VOB"
- Transparency on above subject – Exercise to Understand
- Baseline Performance
- Project Charter
- SIPOC approach
- Process Mapping
- Kano Model
- Responsibility Accountablity Consulting and Informed – "RACI" matrix
- People Management – Project associated Persons, Roles and Responsibilities Project Expectations – Scheduling and Deliverables
- Module – 3 MEASURE Phase: DMAIC Approach
- Significance and Approach
- Significance of Right measurments
- Prioritisation Matrix
- PFMEA: Potential failure Mode & Effect Analysis
- Data Type
- Measure of Central Tendancy & Dispersion
- Measurement System Analysis & Gage R&R
- Data Understanding
- Time Plots/ Run Charts
- Diagrams, Plots & Charts ( Control Charts,Frequency Plots, Pareto Diagrams)
- Process Capabilities (Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk)
- Binomial Distributions & Poisson Distributions
- Sigma Calculation & Ratings
- Module – 4 ANALYSIS Phase: DMAIC Approach
- Cause & Effect Diagram
- 5 Why Analysis
- Tree Diagram & Affinity Diagram
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- Normality Test
- R-squared test
- Hypothesis testing
- Chi-Square Test
- Non Parametric Test
- Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test
- Kruskal Wallis Test
- Analysis of Variance "ANOVA"
- Confidence Intervals
- T-Test "sample 1 & 2"
- Module – 5 IMPROVE Phase: DMAIC Approach
- Classification & Regression Trees
- Design of Experiments "DoE"
- 2 level Full Factorial Design
- 3 level Full Factorial Design
- Taguchi Designs
- Orthogonal Designs
- Parameter design
- Module – 6 CONTROL Phase: DMAIC Approach
- Check lists
- Quality Control plan
- Process Change Management
- Monitoring - Ongoing Project
- Training – Planning & Execution
- Central Limit Theorem
- Charts for control
- 5 S Principles & Implementation
- Statistical Process Control
Whizlabs Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Online Course helps the candidate to prepare themselves fully before taking the exam. You need to go through all the training videos & appear in all the practice exams. That alone will be sufficient for your black belt certification preparation.