SCWCD 5 now known as OCPJWCD 5(Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Component Developer) - 1Z0-858
| Click above on the Sun Java Certification Exam you want
Benefits of SCWCD 5 | OCPJWCD 5 Certification
Sun Certified Web Component Developer for the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 5 certification exam (OCPJWCD 5) is for Sun Certified Java Programmers (SCJP, any edition) specializing in the application of JavaServer Pages and servlet technologies used to present Web services and dynamic Web content. This certification helps you with following:
- Demonstrate that you are proficient in Java Technology Servlet and JavaServer Pages (JSP) application program interface (API's)
- Enhance your salary, job opportunities and credibility through this respected credential.
Enroll for SCWCD 5 | OCPJWCD 5 Certification if:
You are a developers specializing in the application of JavaServer Pages and servlet technologies used to present Web services and dynamic Web content. This certification will stamp your skills and proficiency.
SCWCD 5 | OCPJWCD 5 Certification Details
- Delivered at: Authorized Worldwide Pearsonvue Center
- Prerequisites: Oracle Certified Professional, Java (SE 5, SE 6,or SE 7) Programmer or Sun Certified Java Programmer (any edition)
- Other exams/assignments required for this certification: None
- Exam format: Multiple choice
- Number of questions: 69
- Pass score: 72% (50 out of 69)
- Time limit: 150 minutes
SCWCD 5 | OCPJWCD 5 Certification Exam Pattern & Objectives
- The Servlet Technology Model
- The Structure and Deployment of Web Applications
- The Web Container Model
- Session Management
- Web Application Security
- The JavaServer Pages (JSP) Technology Model
- Building JSP Pages Using the Expression Language (EL)
- Building JSP Pages Using Standard Actions
- Building JSP Pages Using Tag Libraries
- Building a Custom Tag Library
- Java EE Patterns
Methodology of SCWCD 5 | OCPJWCD 5 Certification Exam preparation
- Familiarize yourself with SCWCD (Sun Certified Web Component Developer) certification exam process
- Start your preparation with a good book like Head First Servlets and JSP by Bryan Basham, Kathy Sierra and Bert Bates etc
- Take Whizlabs SCWCD Simulator (for mock exams) or Whizlabs SCWCD Instructor-Led Online Training program to build your concept for preparation of SCWCD 5 (Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Component Developer) Exam.
- Register to a good SCWCD forum to post questions and discuss SCWCD certification exam preparation.
- Finally practice with Whizlabs SCWCD Mock Exams (in the exam simulated environment) to get exposed to a variety of SCJP certification exam questions, exam pattern and finally pass your exam.
Tips and Tricks for SCWCD 5 | OCPJWCD 5 Certification Exam preparation
- Practice each concept by conceptualizing, developing, deploying, and testing an application, which uses the concepts asked in the exam. A mock application using HTML, JSP, and Servlets designed using the patterns like MVC should be of great help in your preparation, and understanding the most common concepts for this certification exam.
- The time available for the exam is generally sufficient to answer each question. Time yourself by taking mock exams.
- If you really want to obtain a good score, you should spend some time remembering various Deployment Descriptor elements, including the parent-child relationships between them. You should also know which of the elements are mandatory.
|| Eshant Kumar Gola
| I scored 89% in scwcd 31-083 exam. Thanx to this website content including Mock exams and other materials which amde me to get success in SCWCD EXAM.
|| Lave Kulshreshtha
| I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for SCWCD preparation kit.
I have taken SCWCD exam and passed it with 84%.