|SCMAD Certification now known as Oracle Certified Professional, Java ME 1 Mobile Application Developer - 1Z0-869
|Click above on the Sun Java Certification Exam you want
With a huge customer base and vast popularity, wireless devices are here to stay. As the wireless technology improves and as the next generation devices come into the market with increased bandwidth, the demand for interactive and feature-rich wireless applications will greatly increase. Having a know-how of wireless programming will give you a competitive edge and will prepare you for the future.
Benefits of SCMAD | OCPJMAD Certification
This certification is for developers who create mobile applications using Java technologies for cell phones or "smart" devices. Any candidate who passes this certification reflects a standard level of proficiency with mobile Java technologies, as well as with the Java Technology for Wireless Industry (JTWI) specification, including the Wireless Messaging application programming interface (API) and Mobile Media APIs.
To achieve this certification, candidates must successfully complete one exam. Prior to attempting certification, candidates must be certified as an Oracle Certified Professional, Java Programmer (SE 5 or SE 6), or a Sun Certified Programmer (SCJP), any edition.
- SCMAD Certification demonstrates to your employer/boss, peers, customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that you use industry-respected best practices and are skilled and have expert knowledge in the specific domain
- The process of achieving and maintaining the SCMAD Certification helps ensure that you are continually improving and refining your knowledge and skills
- Enhanced job opportunities enhanced salary and career advancement opportunities.
Enroll for SCMAD | OCPJMAD Certification:
You are a developer who creates mobile applications using Java technologies for cell phones or "smart" devices. Also, working in areas like JTWI, MIDP etc. Passing this certification will enhance your credibility in this domain.
SCMAD | OCPJMAD Certification Details
Following are the details of Sun Certified Mobile Application Developer Exam:
- Exam Taken at: Authorized Pearsonvue Centers
- Prerequisites : Certified as an Oracle Certified Professional, Java Programmer (SE 5, SE 6,or SE 7) or a Sun Certified Programmer (SCJP), any edition
- Other exams/assignments required for this Certification : None
- Exam type : Multiple
- Number of questions : 68
- Pass score : 54% (37 of 68 questions)
- Time limit : 150 minutes
SCMAD | OCPJMAD Certification Exam Pattern & Objectives
- JTWI (JSR 185) and Overview of JTWI-Compliant Wireless Applications
- CLDC 1.0 and 1.1
- Security (Both CLDC and MIDP)
- Application Model, Delivery, Lifecycle, and Provisioning
- MIDP Persistent Storage
- Push Registry
- MIDP User Interface (UI) API
- MIDP Game API
- Media Using MIDP 2.0 and the MMAPI 1.1
- Wireless Messaging API 1.1
Methodology of SCMAD | OCPJMAD Certification Exam preparation
- Familiarize yourself with SCMAD| OCPJMAD exam process
- Read from a good SCMAD book like one written by Ko KoNaing
- Register to a good SCMAD forum to post questions and discuss SCMAD certification exam preparation.
- Finally Practice SCMAD Mock Exams (in the exam simulated environment) to get exposed to a variety of SCMAD certification exam questions.
|| Erika Tamera
| I had passed SCMAD exam with 89% thanks to Whizlabs exam simulator. The questions were just hitting the bulls eye. Reading a few books and thorough practice test from Whizlabs made this happen.
|| Chamara D. Jayaweera
| Last week, i got through the SCMAD with 94% marks. did the whizlabs It took 1 month to study all of them They helped me a lot.