SCDJWS 5 now known as OCPJWSD 5(Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Services Developer) - 1Z0-862
| Click above on the Sun Java Certification Exam you want
Benefits of SCDJWS 5 | OCPJWSD 5 Certification
The Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services SCDJWS, exam number 1Z0-862 is a web services certification exam by Oracle. The SCDJWS certification is very useful and carves a better career path. Its preparation helps you to have a better understanding to java server-side technology and deliver better solution for the business requirements. Since, this certification is very much valuable in IT field, so it requires in-depth knowledge of the EJB architecture.
Acquiring SCDJWS certification indicates that the candidate has achieved a standard level of proficiency with web services, as well as with the Java technologies that support web services.
Certification proves to your employer and clients that your expertise is confirmed by a recognized industry organization. This certification helps you with following
- Demonstrate to your employer, peers & customers that you are proficient in Java Technology
- Enhance your salary, job opportunities and credibility through this respected credential.
- To get officially accredited as a Java professional
Enroll for SCDJWS 5 | OCPJWSD 5 Certification if:
You are a developer who has been creating web services applications using Java technology components such as those supported by the Glassfish Metro web service stack and the Java Enterprise Edition 5 platform.
SCDJWS 5 | OCPJWSD 5 Certification Details
- Delivered at: Authorized Worldwide Pearsonvue Center
- Prerequisites: Oracle Certified Professional, Java (SE 5, SE 6,or SE 7) Programmer or Sun Certified Java Programmer (any edition)
- Other exams/assignments required for this certification: None
- Exam format: Multiple choice
- Number of questions: 65
- Pass score: 65% (43 out of 65)
- Time limit: 150 minutes
SCDJWS 5 | OCPJWSD 5 Certification Exam Pattern & Objectives
- XML Web Service Standards
- SOAP 1.2 Web Service Standards
- Describing and Publishing (WSDL and UDDI)
- REST, JSON, SOAP and XML Processing APIs (JAXP, JAXB and SAAJ)
- J2EE Web Services
- Developing Web Services
- Web Services Interoperability Technologies
- General Design and Architecture
- Endpoint Design and Architecture
Methodology of SCDJWS 5 | OCPJWSD 5 Certification Exam preparation
- Familiarize yourself with SCDJWS (Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services) exam process
- Start your preparation with some good SCDJWS books
- Register to a good SCDJWS forum to post questions and discuss SCDJWS certification exam preparation.
- Finally Practice SCDJWS Mock Exams (in the exam simulated environment) to get exposed to a variety of SCDJWS certification exam questions.
|| Naren Chivukula
| I'm happy to clear SCDJWS with 86%. I'm very thankful to Whizlabs SCDJWS full version Actually, I think I could have done even better in the exam as due to lack of enough time made me not to utilize whizlabs fully. So, I suggest the aspirants to have minimum of 5 days dedication to take the mock exams.
|| Naveen Katoch
| Thanks for your best wishes. I passed scdjws yesterday without any experience with 2 months preparations. I thank all whizlabs team members. I am planning to take the scbcd