PMI-ACP® Self Study TrainingAgile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification
Sample Lession:user Stories Applied
- 21 PDUs – PMI® Approved Course for ACP® Certification
- Exhaustive E-book covering all 8 objectives (100% syllabus covered)
- 2 Full length mock exams (240 unique questions)
- Objective based practice tests
- Exhaustive explanation with every question
- Reports to assess strengths & weaknesses
- Unlimited Access
Self Study Training
- 100% Unconditional Test Pass Guarantee
- 100% Syllabus covered: All exam objectives
- Accessed on PC, Mac, iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ Device
Who created this Content?
All our content writers/trainers are highly qualified and certified in respective certification. Our panel comprises of certified PMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-Agile®, CSM®, ITIL trainers who have a cumulative experience of more than 30+ years.
Many of our PMI-Agile content writers/trainers are handling 2-3 steady state projects. They carry high deal of industry experience which makes the training interactive.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Topic-wise content distribution
Covering all the topics of Actual Exam:
|Topic||Hrs. of training video|
|Introduction to Agile Development||21 pages|
|PMI-ACP® Exam||7 pages|
|User Stories Applied||14 pages|
|Introduction to Agile Project Management||12 pages|
|Agile Estimation||10 pages|
|Agile Planning and Prioritization||22 pages|
|Monitoring and Adaptation||15 pages|
|Communication and Collaboration||9 pages|
|Agile Coaching and Soft Skills||16 pages|
|Development Practices and Maintaining Quality||15 pages|
|Risk Management||12 pages|
|Agile Variants||20 pages|
|Agile Knowledge and Skills||20 pages|