Terms & Conditions
GRANT OF SINGLE-USER LICENSE. YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON ENTITLED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE/SERVICE. This is a license agreement between you (an individual) and Whizlabs software private limited (a body corporate within the meaning of companies act, 1956 (1 of 1956) and having its registered office at AP-48, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi 110088, India), hereinafter referred to as the company (which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the subject or context thereof, include its successors and assigns) whereby Whizlabs grants you the non-exclusive and non-transferable license and right to use this software product, updates (if any), and accompanying documentation (collectively the software). only you (and no one else) is entitled to install or activate or use the software. Whizlabs continues to own the software, and the software is protected by copyright and other international intellectual property laws. all rights, title, interest, and all copyrights in and to the software and any copy made by you remain with Whizlabs. Unauthorized copying of the software, or failure to comply with this agreement will result in automatic termination of this license, and will entitle Whizlabs to pursue other legal remedies.
IMPORTANT, UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT:
Use the software/service from anywhere over the internet by logging into your account as long as you are the only user of the account into which you are logging in.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, adapt, create a derivative work of, or in any way copy the Software/Service.
- Sell, rent, lease, sublicense, Share, Distribute, Donate, or otherwise transfer or distribute the Software/Service/Account to any other person or entity without the prior written consent of Whizlabs (and any attempt to do so shall be void).
- Allow any other person or entity to use the Software/Service or install the Software/Service on a network of any sort (these require a separate license from Whizlabs)
- Remove or cover any proprietary notices, labels, or marks on the Software/Service.
The term of the license granted above shall commence upon your activation of the Software/Service. Such license will expire in maximum of 1 YEAR (as per the validity chosen) after commencement of the license term.
Warranty, limitation of remedies and liability: if applicable, Whizlabs warrants the media on which the software is recorded to be free from defects in materials and free from faulty workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days after the date you receive the software. if, during this 30-day period, the software media is found to be defective or faulty in workmanship, the media may be replaced without charge. your sole remedy under this agreement shall be the replacement of defective media as set forth above. except as expressly provided for media above, Whizlabs makes no other or further warranties regarding the software, either express or implied, including the quality of the software, its performance, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. the software is licensed to you on an as-is basis. the entire risk as to the software's quality and performance remains solely with you. Whizlabs's exclusive and maximum liability for any claim by you or anyone claiming through or on behalf of you arising out of your order, use, or installation of the software shall not under any circumstance exceed the actual amount paid by you to Whizlabs for the software, and in no event shall Whizlabs be liable to you or any person or entity claiming through you for any indirect, incidental, collateral, exemplary, consequential, or special damages or losses arising out of your order, use, or installation of the software or media delivered to you or out of the warranty, including without limitation, loss of use, profits, goodwill, or savings, or loss of data, files, or programs stored by the user. some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.The following limits some of your rights, including the right to bring a lawsuit in court.BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, You and Whizlabs agree that all claims or disputes will be submitted to binding arbitration if demanded by either party.The arbitration will be handled by the courts of Delhi, India and governed by its rules.This agreement requiring arbitration (if demanded) is still fully binding even if a class action is filed in which you would be a class representative or member.You and Whizlabs agree that the arbitration of any dispute or claim between us will be conducted apart from all other claims or disputes of other parties and that there will be no class or consolidated arbitration of any claims or disputes covered by this agreement.You and Whizlabs also agree that this agreement does not affect the applicability of any statute of limitations.
GENERAL: THIS AGREEMENT, including the limited warranty, the limited liability and the disclaimer of liability contained therein shall be governed by Indian laws. ALL disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Delhi, India. You are responsible for installation, management and operation of the product.
Copyright (c) 2013 by Whizlabs Software Pvt. Ltd.all rights reserved.
Rescheduling, Cancellation and Refund
Rescheduling and Refund of Instructor Led Training
Whizlabs, reserves the right to postpone/cancel training because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or any other unforeseen event. In case Whizlabs reschedules the training event, you can avail one of the following options:
- 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit your schedule.
- You can reschedule and attend a class in future at your convenience on any date of scheduled training.
- You can also send your replacement. However, this should be intimated to Whizlabs at least 3 days ahead of the event date.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of 7 days or more, 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no refund will be made to the registrant
Cancellation & Refunds: Exam Simulator and Self Study Training Courses
- If the cancellation is done within 24 hours of subscribing, 20% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.