Oracle Java Certification Exam PreparationEarlier Sun Java Certification Exam
These Oracle Java Certification exams, which were earlier known as Sun Java Certification exams are industry respected certifications in Java technology. It focuses on key job roles in software application development and enterprise architecture. Any certification is central to the learning process as it provides validation of skill sets for specific job roles.
Which Sun/Oracle Java Certification is best suited for your needs?
There are four types of certification levels are structured under the Oracle’s Java certification path. The four levels are:
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
The following are the details of different certifications under each level on the certification path. Note that, each certification would have multiple version of the same certification corresponding to the different Java SE or Java EE version.
- Associate Level Certification: If you are new to Java, by becoming a Oracle Certified Associate, Java Programmer I (OCAJP), you will acquire a base set of knowledge that enables entry into a career in application development or software project management using Java technology.
- Professional Certification: As a Java Programmer, in order to demonstrate that you’ve acquired required skills, you should take Oracle Certified Professional, Java Programmer – II (OCPJP) exam. Earning this certification will take your Java career to next level.
- Expert Level Certification: Expert level certifications are to test the knowledge on any special areas in Java EE technology. This exams helps you to move upwards in your Java Career from a Programmer level. The following are the list of certification under the Oracle Certified Expert (OCE) level. These certifications are very important to advance in your Java career path.
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE Web Component Developer (OCEJWCD)
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE Enterprise Java Beans Developer (OCEEJBD)
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java ServerFaces Developer (OCEJSFD)
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE Web Services Developer (OCEJWSD)
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java Persistence API Developer (OCEJPAD)
- Master Certification: This is the final level of certification in the Java certification path. You set yourself a class apart by achieving Oracle Certified Masper, Java EE Enterprise Architect (OCMJEA), responsible for architect and designing Java Platform, Enterprise Edition technology-compliant applications that are scalable, flexible, and highly secure.
The goal of these Oracle Java Certification Exams is to test you on respective job roles in Java Industry. In order to prepare and pass these certification exams, you would require sufficient level of understanding of respective Java technologies. However, you would also require understanding of the exam pattern, type of questions you are going to be tested on and most importance sufficient practice.
Whizlabs Oracle Certification Java Exam preparation solutions ensure that you’ve gained sufficient knowledge and practice to pass these coveted industry certifications in 1st Attempt. We’ve trained over 2.5 Million professionals since last 16 years and thus we are so confident that we offer Unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee!