OCPJP 6 Live Online Training
Sample Videos from Actual Classes
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - After 1st session, if you don't like, ask for refund.
1000s of Satisfied Customers!
100% Syllabus covered
Accessed on PC, Mac, iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ Device
- Full course coverage
- Hands-on training where the theory: practical ratio is 40:60
- Highly Qualified Trainers - Average Rating of our Program is 4.8 out of 5.0
- Recording of Sessions for later reference
- FREE Unlimited Access to Whizlabs Practice Tests worth $49
- FREE Unlimited Access to Whizlabs Self-Study Training course worth $99
- 60 PDU hours certification after completion of training sessions
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Have a Query?
Provide your contact details & best time to reach you as well.
We are good people. We don’t spam.
Receive 1-hr Orientation Session Recording
Actual Session Recording
In order to get complete idea about the training, we can offer you free 1-hr video of the actual session.
Please note: Your enrolment is subject to our confirmation. Btw, We are good people. We don’t spam.
- Unit 1 (Declaration, Initialization and Scoping)
- Unit 2 (Object Oriented Programming)
- Unit 3 (Assignments)
- Unit 4 (Operators)
- Unit 5 (Flow Control, Exception and Assertions)
- Unit 7 (Collections and Generics)
- Unit 8 (Threads and Concurrency)
- Unit 6 (APIs)
- Unit 9 (Inner Classes)
- Unit 10 (Development)
About OCPJP 6 Trainers
- Whizlabs style of teaching is very different from other institutes. Our unique proposition is enrolling certified working professionals who work with fortune 500 companies of the world.
- All our trainers are highly qualified and certified in respective certification. Our panel comprises of certified trainers who have a cumulative experience of more than 30+ years.
About OCPJP 6 Training Methodology
Whizlabs conduct a hands-on training where the theory: practical ratio is 40:60. We do not believe in narrating from the books that can be easily done by you at home. Rather, our trainer emphasize on building your concepts with a hands-on approach. That is why we call this method as “Studying with the trainer”.