Benefits of Cisco CCNA Certification
The CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Certification is a foundation and beginner level of networking and the only exam required to achieve Cisco Routing and Switching certification at Associate Level. CCNA is for individuals who are interested in building a future in networking domain on Cisco products. CCNA Certification is the prerequisite for any Cisco Certification. If you want to reach a Professional or Expert level in the Cisco Career Certification tracks, CCNA is the first step.
- In general, Cisco Certification validates an individual's achievement, so it increases the holder's professional credibility by ensuring high standards of technical expertise. Cisco Certified Professionals are among the highest paid in the world.
- In particular, the CCNA Certification indicates knowledge of networking for small to big enterprises. It also confirms the ability to work in small businesses or organizations whose networks have fewer than 100 nodes.
- You need to have CCNA for achieving higher Cisco Certifications.
Enroll for CCNA Certification
If you want to build your career or already working on installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting medium-size route and switched networks including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. Also, if you are interested in picking up a job that demands the following activities then CCNA is an idea certification you would like to enroll yourself into.
- Install, configure, and operate LAN, WAN, and dial access services for small works of less than 100 nodes
- Expertise in use of IP, IGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLANs, RIP, Ethernet, and Access Lists protocols
- Install and configure Cisco switches and routers in multiprotocol internetworks using LAN and WAN interfaces
- Provide Level 1 troubleshooting service
- Improve network performance and security
CCNA Certification Details
- Delivered at: Authorized Worldwide Pearsonvue Center
- Prerequisites: None
- Other exams/assignments required for this certification: None
- Number of questions: 45-55
- Time limit: 90 minutes
CCNA Certification Exam Pattern & Objectives
- Networking Concepts
- Cisco Devices
- LAN Implementation
- Wireless Networks
- Sub Netting
- WAN Implementation
- Advanced Switching
- Access Lists
- IP Routing
- Troubleshooting Routing
- Frame Relay
- Advanced TCP/IP Configuration
- Network Security
Methodology of CCNA Certification Exam preparation
- Familiarize yourself with CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) exam process
- Start your preparation with some good CCNA books
- Register to a good CCNA forum to post questions and discuss CCNA certification exam preparation.
- Finally Practice CCNA Mock Exams (in the exam simulated environment) to get exposed to a variety of CCNA certification exam questions.